Author Topic: Rush: Liberals Must Destroy Advocates for Conservatism  (Read 717 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Liberals Must Destroy Advocates for Conservatism
« on: April 17, 2018, 07:08:05 pm »

Liberals Must Destroy Advocates for Conservatism

Apr 17, 2018

RUSH: Let me tell you what this so-called attack on Sean Hannity is — what it really, really is. It is another in a long line, in many years effort to destroy the credibility of advocates for conservative/Republican or anti-Democrat issues and personalities. Over the course of the 30 years on this program, I have been targeted in a number of different ways, but never have I been debated about my ideas. Rather, the criticism is always designed to destroy my reputation among people that don’t listen — and the purpose of that is to destroy my credibility beyond this audience.

So that’s what’s going on with Hannity here. Having his name pop up as being involved with Cohen as maybe a client or whatever, provides the media an opportunity to take shots at Hannity. The purpose of this is not to put Hannity in legal jeopardy, although they would love to if they could. But the real purpose here is to simply discredit Hannity as a known, effective public advocate for Donald Trump. Donald Trump is the enemy. Donald Trump must be sent packing. Donald Trump must not politically survive.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/04/17/liberals-must-destroy-advocates-conservatism/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline WarmPotato

• TheWarmPotato
  • Follow WarmPotato on YTB
    • My Youtube Channel
Re: Rush: Liberals Must Destroy Advocates for Conservatism
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2018, 07:35:19 am »
I never understood the fuss over Rush...
Check out my youtube Channel!

https://youtu.be/b6E3JS3Dmaw