Author Topic: Rush: Conflicted, Incestuous Washington Hypocrites Dare to Accuse Hannity of a Conflict of Interest!  (Read 1029 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Conflicted, Incestuous Washington Hypocrites Dare to Accuse Hannity of a Conflict of Interest!

Apr 17, 2018

RUSH: Let me tell you the truth about something. Every one of these Drive-By Media hypocrites that are going on and on and on about conflict of interest regarding Sean Hannity would be the first people to accept an up-close and personal relationship with Barack Obama any day of the week, Hillary Clinton any day of the week, and they wouldn’t have any problem covering it up.

They would all brag about it. They all strive, they all wanted to impress Obama, they wanted to be in Obama’s inner circle. What the hell does it mean when you write that “When I saw the crease in his slacks, I knew this guy was gonna be a great president”? What does that really mean? That was David Brooks, a so-called conservative.

So now all of a sudden everybody knows that Sean Hannity and Donald Trump are good friends and they go way back. And everybody knows that Sean Hannity believes in Donald Trump. And there’s not a single thing in the world wrong with that. And everybody knows that Sean Hannity is eager for Donald Trump to succeed, just like over half of the country is. And there’s nothing wrong with that.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/04/17/conflicted-incestuous-drive-media-hypocrites-dare-accuse-hannity-conflict-interest/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline WarmPotato

• TheWarmPotato
  • Follow WarmPotato on YTB
    • My Youtube Channel
What a nothingburger!
Check out my youtube Channel!

https://youtu.be/b6E3JS3Dmaw

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I don't know conflict of interest, but I do know hypocrite,

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I couldn't help but note, how Rush was saying yesterday, when Conservatives come out with books, Ann Coulter, Hannity, I even have one by SE Cupp, conservatives' books sell, not so much with the liberals.