Author Topic: Rush: Where’s the Evidence of the Blue Wave?  (Read 614 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Where’s the Evidence of the Blue Wave?
« on: April 16, 2018, 07:51:11 pm »

Where’s the Evidence of the Blue Wave?

Apr 16, 2018

RUSH: Now, let’s get to some of the polling data here I alluded to in the first hour, and we will get back to James Comey in due course. We have a full board and we don’t have a single call about James Comey here. Oh, you got one now? Why are you frowning? You upset that we even got one? Ha.

This is PJ Media, and it’s an NBC/Wall Street Journal poll. Here’s the headline: “Poll: Democrats Lead in ‘Intensity’ But Fall Short of House Takeover.” We have a bunch of polling data here that shows the conventional wisdom that the Democrats are gonna win everything in November is not adding up. And I want to remind you again, contrary to conventional wisdom, my bet is that the events that shape the elections in November are yet to happen. Which is why I think all polling so far in advance of an election is really worthless when you get right down to it.

But to the extent that polling is used to shape opinion rather than reflect it, well, then that’s a different matter. If you understand that the left uses polling to move opinion, to shape it rather than reflect it, well, then you take it for what it is, i.e., a news story, which is how polling data is used. Have you noticed how much breaking news is a poll result now?

So this from the NBC/Wall Street Journal. This poll, it says, “casts a more realistic light on Democrats’ chances. There is little doubt that Trump hatred is giving the Democrats an edge in voter intensity. But the numbers that would signal a blue wave just aren’t there,” in this NBC/Wall Street Journal poll. “And against all odds, the president’s approval numbers are as high now as they have been at any time since he was inaugurated.”

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/04/16/wheres-evidence-blue-wave/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34