Author Topic: Rush: False Polling and Media Malpractice Caused All This Trump Derangement  (Read 722 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

False Polling and Media Malpractice Caused All This Trump Derangement

Apr 16, 2018

RUSH: Do you know why this is happening, by the way? I like to try to synthesize things down and find: Why is all of this going on? If I ask you that question, I’m sure I’m gonna get as many answers and attempted explanations as there are people out there such as you trying to answer.

Why are we going through all this? Why is all of this happening? Why is the Trump dossier a big deal? Why is the Drive-By Media, the special counsel — why is everybody — devoted to getting rid of Trump? Why is this happening? There is a rather simple explanation for it. It’s not… (interruption) Well, yes, it’s because he won, but that’s the second phase. That’s not the real reason they’re ticked off. I mean, you can’t separate it from what I’m thinking about here. It’s relevant. The fact that he won? Yes, of course. But that does not explain this derangement.

It does not explain this… Look, did you see this clown, this gay New York lawyer, so frustrated that people aren’t believing climate change that he committed suicide by setting himself on fire? He burned himself to a crisp to illustrate to people what’s gonna happen to all of us if we don’t get serious about climate change. He’s a well-known New York lawyer. He’s gay. He set himself on fire. He’s a great hero. He’s insane! This is how insane these people are. Why would a guy set himself on fire? Because he claims, “Nobody’s getting the message on climate change! Nobody’s listening. We’ve gotta shock people.”

Why does he feel the need to commit suicide by flame?

He wanted DACA.

We killed the flame.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/04/16/false-polling-caused-trump-derangement/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
According  To Rassmussen, Trump's approval has increased over recent weeks...

whether anybody likes or believes it remains to be learned.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln