Author Topic: Loretta Lynch not too happy about James Comey throwing her under the bus  (Read 765 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
April 16, 2018
Loretta Lynch not too happy about James Comey throwing her under the bus
By Monica Showalter

James Comey's bid to throw former Attorney General Loretta Lynch under the bus isn't going over well, at least with Lynch. According to a report in Axios, which includes a long blathering statement from Lynch:

Former Attorney General Loretta Lynch released a statement on Sunday, saying that she and former FBI Director James Comey have known each other almost 30 years, and "he had ample opportunities to raise" any concerns he had over the Department of Justice's investigation of Hillary Clinton's emails, but "[h]e never did."

The backdrop: Per CNN, Comey says in his forthcoming book that he found evidence that "would undoubtedly have been used by political opponents to cast serious doubt on the attorney general's independence in connection with the Clinton investigation."

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/04/loretta_lynch_not_too_happy_about_comey_throwing_her_under_the_bus.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak

I'll know more about this once I have the book, hopefully before this week is over.
My books on everything were running over, stacked here and there.  Bought four white metal folding bookcases, they came yesterday, just unfold and use them, no putting together.  Now the books on various subjects are grouped together so I can find what I want.  There is a politics section.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 01:52:53 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline endicom

I'd almost forgotten the NYPD angle. Hope they kept copies of what was turned over to da Feebs.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I always love watching liberals go at each other. Strip off the blowhard pomposity and high moral snootery, they're just a bunch of catty little cheerleaders fighting for the top of the turd pile.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Leto

Lynch will be real unhappy when the recording of the tarmac meeting with Clinton is made public.

Ginsberg won’t be too pleased either,
"If the devil can keep you from asking the right question he never has to worry about the answer"

THe Screwtape Letters

Online DB

Comey is just a regular Sherlock Holmes...

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
 So Sue him Loretta.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."