Author Topic: Susan Collins: The Senate won't confirm a replacement for Rod Rosenstein who will kill Russia probe  (Read 1572 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

They have parliamentary procedures to keep someone around so they’re not in full recess.

That's sometimes.  I would imagine they do the Pro Forma thing just for Trump, though. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Title:
"Susan Collins: The Senate won't confirm a replacement for Rod Rosenstein who will kill Russia probe"

No problemo.

Just recess-appoint someone who will then get the job done.
Let the Senate take up the matter of the appointee when it reconvenes.

There's all kinds a ways to skin your cat down in DeeCee.

Offline bilo

They have parliamentary procedures to keep someone around so they’re not in full recess.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/02/18/republicans-have-weapon-to-stop-obama-recess-appointment.html

Geez, you would think the Pubs aren't in the majority.

What good are they if they won't back the head of their party, especially when all the investigations stem from a phony allegation concocted by the Rats.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Online libertybele

The RINO's in DC; GOP and DEM are telling Trump not to fire Rosenstein and Mueller; all the more reason Trump needs to fire them!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/04/15/republican-leaders-warn-trump-against-firing-mueller-rosenstein/518569002/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The RINO's in DC; GOP and DEM are telling Trump not to fire Rosenstein and Mueller; all the more reason Trump needs to fire them!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/04/15/republican-leaders-warn-trump-against-firing-mueller-rosenstein/518569002/

I agree. Cut the gordian knot, let the chips fall.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Thats fine, as long as their replacement is interested in pursuing actual justice and not being a clown inquisitor presiding over a clown court.

Hasn't the Russia thing been probed enough?  If there was anything to find, it would have been found.  It was simply an effort to destroy Trump in the beginning and now that Hillary is involved, I'm bored.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.