Author Topic: Rush: Guaranteed: Privileged Information Will Leak from Cohen Raid  (Read 956 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Guaranteed: Privileged Information Will Leak from Cohen Raid

Apr 13, 2018

RUSH: There’s stuff out there happening besides this Comeytose book stuff. For example, this guy Cohen, Michael Cohen, Trump’s lawyer. The guy made audio recordings of his meetings! For crying out loud!

JOHNNY DONOVAN: And now, from sunny south Florida, it’s Open Line Friday!

RUSH: Can you imagine if you’re a client of this guy and he’s got tapes? And those tapes are in the hands of the FBI!

I’m gonna tell you something. This is not even a shock prediction. I am going to predict to you right now that attorney-client privilege information will leak from the FBI or the Southern District of New York. They’ve got all those papers and now the audio recordings from Michael Cohen — stuff with Trump — Trump’s lawyer. You just know some of it’s gonna leak. Even if it is not damaging, it’s gonna leak because everything else has — or so much else has.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/04/13/guaranteed-privileged-information-will-leak-cohen-raid/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Rush: Guaranteed: Privileged Information Will Leak from Cohen Raid
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2018, 12:05:24 am »
Already happening
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Rush: Guaranteed: Privileged Information Will Leak from Cohen Raid
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2018, 12:13:00 am »
Already happening

Exactly what I was going to say. It has already happened. In fact, I believe 'leaks were the whole mission of the raid to begin with. Why would the FBI collect information on Trump, if they were supposed to be investigating Cohen's personal business deals?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.