Author Topic: BREAKING: Inspector General Report Torches Andrew McCabe For Being a Serial Liar  (Read 940 times)

Offline endicom

Townhall
Katie Pavlich
Apr. 13, 2018

DOJ inspector General Michael Horowitz has released a scathing report detailing multiple lies, the majority under oath, told by former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe before he was fired.

The report shows McCabe lied on multiple occasions under oath and to inspector general investigators about the FBI's criminal investigation into Hillary Clinton, the FBI's investigation into the Clinton Foundation and more. He is found guilty in the report of improperly leaking sensitive information to the Wall Street Journal, which he then lied about and misled former FBI Director James Comey.

More... https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2018/04/13/breaking-inspector-general-report-torches-andrew-mccane-n2470734

Offline dfwgator

I'm sure this will be the top story on the evening news.    *****rollingeyes*****

Offline DB

Burn baby burn!

Offline endicom

Burn baby burn!

I was hoping this is a crack in the dam but that would end the burn. In any case, I hope McCabe leads to the next skunk and so on.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This appears to be just a portion about McCabe....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline endicom

This appears to be just a portion about McCabe....

The portion about McCabe or a portion of what is there about McCabe?

Offline dfwgator

What about Mrs. Miller?

Offline Frank Cannon

This report is going to be like an out of control grass fire for the Deep State. All of their functionaries are going to get burned.

The best part is Comey is going to have to field questions about this corruption with his pals while he is trying to convince people Trump is corrupt.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Well, since the bureaucrats in DeeCee are usually as clear as mud, and the reporters of same are as well, my best answer to that is "Yes!"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline endicom

What about Mrs. Miller?

She was a bit of all right.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
"Horowitz wrote in a letter to Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley Friday he expected the report to be released in May, "absent any new additional developments.""

Completely vindicates Sessions'/Trump's decision to oust McCabe.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/13/politics/andrew-mccabe-ig-report-congress/index.html
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln