Author Topic: Trump Asked Comey To Investigate Lurid Allegations To Prove To Melania Allegation Was False, Former  (Read 3557 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
President Donald Trump was sweating the infamous, and unverified, pee tape, James Comey claimed in his new book.

The president reportedly asked the former FBI director, whom he ousted in May, to investigate the salacious allegations stemming from the Steele dossier, which claimed Trump once paid Russian sex workers to pee on a Moscow hotel bed former President Barack Obama and Michelle Obama once slept in.

“He brought up what he called the ‘golden showers thing’ … adding that it bothered him if there was ‘even a one percent chance’ his wife, Melania, thought it was true,” Comey wrote in A Higher Loyalty: Truth, Lies, and Leadership, which was obtained in advance by the New York Post.

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-asked-james-comey-investigate-pee-tape-according-former-fbi-directors-884244
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 02:40:24 am by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline edpc

I thought Fire And Fury was surreal.  This may top it.

Offline Frank Cannon

I thought Fire And Fury was surreal.  This may top it.

Exactly. Everything I have heard leaking out of this book sounds like something Walter Mitty dreamed up.

Online corbe

I hope the tape gets on Netflix, soon, I'm bored.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline RoosGirl

I hope the tape gets on Netflix, soon, I'm bored.

@Frank Cannon was right about you.  Perv.

Online corbe

Frank is always wrong unless he's projecting about my sexual proclivities.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

Online corbe

Offline MOD8

Please refrain from insinuating other members are azzholes, OK, corbe?

Offline Frank Cannon

LOL. I didn't get that picture until you said that. I am insulted now. Because of that we will need to lock this thread, ban everyone who posted on the thread for three weeks and slaughter a lamb in sacrifice.

Offline RoosGirl

Like "bleep" is the worst thing Frank has ever been called.  But, at least he ain't in to piss flicks.

Online corbe

12 days into April and I've ONLY been warned twice about my abhorrent posts, how bout you Frank, Be Honest?

Offline Frank Cannon

12 days into April and I've ONLY been warned twice about my abhorrent posts, how bout you Frank, Be Honest?

Warned twice? Shouldn't that second time be a court appointed time out from the forum? At least that was what the memo said that was passed out from the boss.

Online corbe

That's not what we call them @RoosGirl, that's so vulgar and if you ever learned to appreciate that sort of thing you'd have more respect for those of us that are unwashed and can't afford Tan Booths.

Offline RoosGirl

That's not what we call them @RoosGirl, that's so vulgar and if you ever learned to appreciate that sort of thing you'd have more respect for those of us that are unwashed and can't afford Tan Booths.

Does it make you feel less creepy when a non-vulgar name is used for your particular fetish?

Online corbe

Warned twice? Shouldn't that second time be a court appointed time out from the forum? At least that was what the memo said that was passed out from the boss.

Both times borderline p0rno not an insult to a fellow Briefer, per se, I get along with almost everyone here but you.

Offline Frank Cannon

I get along with almost everyone here but you.

That's because I'm the only one who is too lazy to put you on ignore. No one knows you post.

Online corbe

Does it make you feel less creepy when a non-vulgar name is used for your particular fetish?

Yes, the alternative makes my skin crawl.

Online corbe

That's because I'm the only one who is too lazy to put you on ignore. No one knows you post.

I've often thought lately that Myst and her Mods had me on ShadowBan cause no one responds to my crap no more, I just attributed it to the fact that @Emjay, my only true love, disappeared which I'm sure you had something to do with.

Offline RoosGirl

I've often thought lately that Myst and her Mods had me on ShadowBan cause no one responds to my crap no more, I just attributed it to the fact that @Emjay, my only true love, disappeared which I'm sure you had something to do with.

I would really appreciate you giving me some credit for that good deed.

Online corbe

I would really appreciate you giving me some credit for that good deed.

Yes, you an @CatherineofAragon both, tag teamed her into oblivion.  Not a very Christian thing to do if you ask this Perv. 

Offline Frank Cannon

Yes, you an @CatherineofAragon both, tag teamed her into oblivion.  Not a very Christian thing to do if you ask this Perv.

What's you angle baiting people into a fight tonight? Something smells in Denmark.

Online corbe

What's you angle baiting people into a fight tonight? Something smells in Denmark.

2 things Frank, first and foremost~No NBA tonight, second and just as important:

Offline edpc

Something smells in Denmark.

That would be the Gamle Ole cheese.

Offline Frank Cannon

That would be the Gamle Ole cheese.

That shit is poison. I can't see eating something that smells like an open manhole.