Author Topic: Comey in new book: 'I’m sorry' I couldn't better explain decision on Clinton probe  (Read 1140 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Comey in new book: 'I’m sorry' I couldn't better explain decision on Clinton probe
By Max Greenwood - 04/12/18 06:13 PM EDT

Former FBI Director James Comey offers an apology in his forthcoming book for not providing a better explanation of his decision to announce that he had reopened the probe into Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server just days before the 2016 election.

"I have read she has felt anger toward me personally, and I’m sorry for that," Comey writes of Clinton, according to ABC News. "I’m sorry that I couldn’t do a better job explaining to her and her supporters why I made the decisions I made."

The book, "A Higher Loyalty," is slated for release next week.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/news/382938-comey-in-new-book-im-sorry-i-couldnt-better-explain-decision-on-clinton-probe
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Millee

I'm really sorry she was angry with me and hope she'll cancel my upcoming suicide.   :0001:

Offline skeeter

I shoulda tried this line when mom busted me for lying about smoking pot with my friends.

Offline endicom

Who's sorry now?
Who's sorry now?
Whose heart is aching
For breaking each vow?
Who's sad and blue?
Who's crying too?
Just like I cried over you.

Right to the end
Just like a friend,
I tried to warn you somehow,
You had your way,
Now you must pay,
I'm glad that
You're sorry now.

Offline Frank Cannon

What a crooked petty shitbag. This book is going to be an embarrassing disaster if this is the fairy garbage he wrote about.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Mark R. Levin
Verified accountï‚™ @marklevinshow 

Who gives a crap what Comey thinks or says?  Who gives a crap about his self-serving book?  Who gives a crap about his appearance on ABC Sunday?   Unless he’s under oath in front of a grand jury, the hell with him!

6:43 AM - 12 Apr 2018

https://twitter.com/marklevinshow/status/984426691442413568?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

:thumbsup:

Offline Concerned

#1 on the "Amazon Hot New Releases:  Our best-selling new and future releases. Updated hourly."

https://www.amazon.com/gp/new-releases/books/ref=zg_bs_tab_t_bsnr
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.