Author Topic: Amber Heard donates $7M Johnny Depp divorce settlement to children's hospital, charities  (Read 1105 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Amber Heard donates $7M Johnny Depp divorce settlement to children's hospital, charities

Amber Heard stayed true to her word and donated her $7 million divorce settlement from Johnny Depp to charities focused on helping to stop violence against women and the Children’s Hospital Los Angeles.

Children’s Hospital Los Angeles revealed Monday that the 31-year-old actress donated between $1 million and $5 million sometime during the July 2016 to June 2017 fiscal year.

“On behalf of all the children and families whose lives you have impacted, and everyone at Children's Hospital Los Angeles, we offer our sincere thanks,” the hospital wrote in its 2017 annual report under the “Honor Roll of Donors.”

Read more at: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/04/10/amber-heard-donates-7m-johnny-depp-divorce-settlement-to-childrens-hospital-charities.html

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
So Johhny paid $7 million for her to go away?

Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
How oddly classy.

Offline driftdiver

How oddly classy.

It was nice of her.   And thats all I have to say about that.  Hopefully it wont all be used to fund homeless camps or healthcare for illegals in LA.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
How oddly classy.

She is a big Libertarian, so probably a strong supporter of taking care of these privately versus government subsidizing them.

http://missliberty.com/amber-heard-is-gun-owning-ayn-rand-fan/
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 05:04:16 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline Polly Ticks

She is a big Libertarian, so a strong supporter of taking care of these privately versus government subsidizing them.

http://missliberty.com/amber-heard-is-gun-owning-ayn-rand-fan/

Huh. I didn't know that.  It makes you wonder how she ended up with Johnny Depp, though. 
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Huh. I didn't know that.  It makes you wonder how she ended up with Johnny Depp, though.

But then, it didn't last long did it?

Offline driftdiver

Im sure the fact that she was an aspiring actress and he was a rich powerful hollywood insider had nothing to do with it.

Offline Polly Ticks

Im sure the fact that she was an aspiring actress and he was a rich powerful hollywood insider had nothing to do with it.

Isn't there a hashtag for that somewhere ... ??
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra