Author Topic: CNO’s New Navy Leadership Training Emphasizes Character, Ethics  (Read 377 times)

rangerrebew

CNO’s New Navy Leadership Training Emphasizes Character, Ethics
By: Megan Eckstein
April 9, 2018 4:00 AM

NEWPORT, R.I. – As the Navy prepares for great power competition on the seas, it will rely more than ever on capable leaders that command trust up and down the chain of command and can win with or without being networked in with the rest of the fleet, Chief of Naval Operations Adm. John Richardson told USNI News.

With the operational imperative for strong leadership in mind, Richardson released an updated version of his Navy Leader Development Framework and was on hand to announce the formation of the College of Leadership and Ethics at the Naval War College here on Friday.

https://news.usni.org/2018/04/09/32709

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
CNO’s New Navy Leadership Training Emphasizes Character, Ethics
By: Megan Eckstein
April 9, 2018 4:00 AM

NEWPORT, R.I. – As the Navy prepares for great power competition on the seas, it will rely more than ever on capable leaders that command trust up and down the chain of command and can win with or without being networked in with the rest of the fleet, Chief of Naval Operations Adm. John Richardson told USNI News.

With the operational imperative for strong leadership in mind, Richardson released an updated version of his Navy Leader Development Framework and was on hand to announce the formation of the College of Leadership and Ethics at the Naval War College here on Friday.

https://news.usni.org/2018/04/09/32709

Gee, I wonder how much of the curriculum will focus on critical war-fighting leadership traits such as addressing sexual harassment, understanding and promoting diversity, and accommodating the particular needs of our transgender brothers and sisters.....