Author Topic: From crack cocaine to Mar-a-Lago: The unusual journey of the MyPillow man  (Read 780 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 From crack cocaine to Mar-a-Lago: The unusual journey of the MyPillow man
Originally published April 8, 2018 at 5:00 pm Updated April 8, 2018 at 8:40 pm

Pillow inventor Mike Lindell has dealt with worse than the current controversy surrounding his support for Fox News host Laura Ingraham — a decade ago he was hitting bottom as a longtime drug addict. Now President Donald Trump holds him up as an entrepreneurial example.

By Kyle Swenson
The Washington Post

The pillow salesman had so much crack cocaine pounding through his bloodstream he hadn’t slept for two weeks, he would later say. Even the drug dealers were counseling Mike Lindell to slow down.

It was March 2008, and the Minneapolis-area entrepreneur’s life was in free fall. Marriage broken. House lost. Business — a company he started four years earlier called MyPillow — struggling. Two weeks into this particular bender, Lindell went to his usual drug dealers for a fix. But the guys had already put word out on the street: No one sell to Lindell until he sleeps.

more
https://www.seattletimes.com/business/from-crack-cocaine-to-mar-a-lago-the-unusual-journey-of-the-mypillow-man/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
"But the guys had already put word out on the street: No one sell to Lindell until he sleeps."

A drug dealer with a conscience?  Yeah right

8bs8

"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."