Author Topic: Defeating ISIS In Syria May Bring More Chaos For The Kurds – Analysis  (Read 582 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Defeating ISIS In Syria May Bring More Chaos For The Kurds – Analysis
Al Bawaba News

By Ty Joplin

To say politics in the Middle East is cliched to the point of being counter-productive. Nonetheless, it’s a mainstay in discussing the region because its political developments are so fast-moving that it makes even locals and experts’ heads spin.

The war in Syria is a tragic embodiment of this complexity.

Analysts and policy makers around the world began assuming the war would wind down and find a political solution once it was clear that ISIS was losing and nobody could viably challenge Assad’s hold on power.

Read more at: http://www.eurasiareview.com/09042018-defeating-isis-in-syria-may-bring-more-chaos-for-the-kurds-analysis/

When Trump talked about withdrawing troops, I'm not sure if he meant that Kurd controlled area.

Just think of how many millions of dollars in bombs have been dropped against Al Qaeda and ISIS, and now to go after Assad as some people want? I find Assad toxic but can we say "enough" somewhere. I do think the problem needs to be looked at closely however and to do the best thing.