Author Topic: Russia warns of 'most serious consequences' if US strikes Syria over alleged chemical attack on its  (Read 414 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Russia warns of 'most serious consequences' if US strikes Syria over alleged chemical attack on its citizens
CONOR FINNEGAN and PATRICK REEVELL

Russia warns of 'most serious consequences' if US strikes Syria over alleged chemical attack on its citizens

Warning: This story contains images that may be upsetting to some readers.

Russia is warning the U.S. against any “military intervention” in Syria over the government's alleged chemical attack against civilians this weekend, saying any such response would be “unacceptable” and lead to the “most serious consequences”.

The foreign ministry in Moscow also says in a statement on its website that allegations of the chemical attack are “fabricated,” suggesting the claims were invented by rebel forces and the Syrian Civil Defense known as the White Helmets.

See link for more: https://www.yahoo.com/gma/syrias-alleged-chemical-attack-demand-immediate-response-state-133405887--abc-news-topstories.html

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Putin is getting his tape measurer out.  Who has the biggest one is about to be seen?

Bad visual.   Can you imagine  the guy sweating reading off the CM's of the official ceremony? 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."