Author Topic: Sean Hannity vows to 'never stop' tirade against 'pervert' Jimmy Kimmel until he apologizes to Melan  (Read 1060 times)

Online corbe

Sean Hannity vows to 'never stop' tirade against 'pervert' Jimmy Kimmel until he apologizes to Melania Trump

by Daniel Chaitin
April 07, 2018 12:11 AM

The days-long feud between late night comedian Jimmy Kimmel and Fox News' Sean Hannity is still going strong as of Friday evening.

In fact, after dedicating an extensive part of his show to blasting Kimmel, Hannity tweeted that he will "never stop" the insults until Kimmel apologizes to first lady Melania Trump.

<..snip..>

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/sean-hannity-vows-to-never-stop-tirade-against-pervert-jimmy-kimmel-until-he-apologizes-to-melania-trump
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline RoosGirl

A battle of (nit)wits.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Is the right becoming as much a snowflake culture as the left? He is a comic for goodness sake and comics always mock accents as part of a character parody.

Offline musiclady

Is the right becoming as much a snowflake culture as the left? He is a comic for goodness sake and comics always mock accents as part of a character parody.

The answer to your question is clearly, yes.   This is snowflakism at its worst.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Hannity is obsessive that way. Once he gets locked on to something he just beats it to death, and then he beats the corpse, and then he butchers the corpse, and then he cooks it. I do watch the show once in a while. You only have to watch his show once a week. If you watch the show on Monday, chances are you will see and hear the same stories on Friday. He goes over the same thing over and over and over and over and over. This will be no different I'm sure.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Night Hides Not

Hannity is obsessive that way. Once he gets locked on to something he just beats it to death, and then he beats the corpse, and then he butchers the corpse, and then he cooks it. I do watch the show once in a while. You only have to watch his show once a week. If you watch the show on Monday, chances are you will see and hear the same stories on Friday. He goes over the same thing over and over and over and over and over. This will be no different I'm sure.

I'd find something else to do on Monday...lol.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Sean Hannity vows to 'never stop' tirade against 'pervert' Jimmy Kimmel until he apologizes to Melania Trump

I blame the ass hat Hannity and Limbaugh for being complicit in getting DJT elected.  Both he and Kimmel can go F themselves.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.