Author Topic: Rush: Michelle Obama: Barack Was “the Good Parent,” Hillary Wasn’t Perfect  (Read 744 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Michelle Obama: Barack Was “the Good Parent,” Hillary Wasn’t Perfect

Apr 6, 2018

RUSH: Michelle (My Belle) Obama has decided to open up. She can contain it no longer. Former first lady Michelle Obama, who was always talking about “the struggle” has likened her husband’s presidency to having the good parent at home. She was at a woman’s leadership conference up there.

She said, “My husband’s presidency was like having the good parent at home. The Obama administration was like having the good parent at home,” she said. “Now we have the other parent. We thought it’d feel fun. Maybe it feels fun for now because we can eat candy all day, stay up late, not follow the rules.” But Trump is the bad parent. My husband was the good parent.

Hey, Michelle, this is the problem. We’re not your kids out here. We’re not a bunch of helpless waifs waiting for you to pave the way for us. We’re not your kids.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Open Line Friday, Rush Limbaugh, behind the Golden EIB Microphone, having more fun than a human being should be allowed to have.

Remember there I was presidential debate. You may not remember this. It was 1990. Man, oh, man, to think back. It was. It was 1990. And it was George H. W. Bush and Slick Willie and Ross Perot. And this debate was somewhere in North Carolina. I’m not sure which. Anyway, a ponytail guy stood up.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/04/06/michelle-obama-calls-husbands-presidency-good-parent-home/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yeah, I instantly thought of the "ponytail guy" when Rush brought up what Wookie Obama said about "the good parent."  The idjit "ponytail guy" prefaced this question by informing he was a Child Development expert, then asked "As your children, what will you do to take care of us?" or words to that effect.  Pissed me off that Bush was enough of a fool to answer a question that played straight into Clinton's hands.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: