Author Topic: Rush: Why Haven’t the DREAMers Applied for Citizenship?  (Read 661 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Why Haven’t the DREAMers Applied for Citizenship?

Apr 6, 2018

RUSH: Patricia in Canton, Ohio. Great to have you. I’m glad you waited. Hi.

CALLER: Hi, Rush. Hey, it’s definitely a pleasure and absolutely a weekend perk to speak to you.

RUSH: Thank you very much.

CALLER: Here’s one thing, just a comment I had. I have two things, just a comment. For Jerry Brown, ’cause he likes to bring in all these illegals and leave ’em here in sanctuary cities, I think if we have to let ’em in, that we should hand them all a family tent and drive them to Jerry Brown’s house and help them pitch that tent and get situated there and then he can go from there.

RUSH: You know, it’s a good point because Jerry Brown and the rest of these people never, ever — they don’t live where these people end up.

CALLER: No. None of them.

RUSH: They’re not subject to the problems that are caused by all of this. That’s a good point. It’s a good way of illustrating it.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/04/06/havent-dreamers-applied-citizenship/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34