Author Topic: Is Hillary Clinton going insane?  (Read 485 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Is Hillary Clinton going insane?
« on: April 06, 2018, 01:01:04 pm »
April 5, 2018
Is Hillary Clinton going insane?
By Monica Showalter

Something about this past election seems to have driven Hillary Clinton off the edge.

She's been last seen reminiscing about an "alternative reality" in which she could've, would've, should've. been elected president at a friendly women's club in Manhattan.

According to the Daily Mirror:

Hillary Clinton thinks she deserves credit for “accelerating” the #MeToo movement through her humiliating loss to Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election.

Clinton visited the women-only club “The Wing” in New York City Tuesday to relive the election and offer excuses for her defeat, the latest stop in a years long tour to explain “What Happened” in 2016.

“Someone at @the_wing just asked Hillary Clinton: ‘In an alternative reality, if you were president today in 2018, do you think the #MeToo movement would’ve still happened?’” a Twitter user posted Tuesday, along with a video of Clinton’s response.

“I believe that it was a wave that was building and building and building,” Clinton said. “I think my losing probably accelerated that wave, but the wave was coming.”

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/04/is_hillary_clinton_going_insane.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: Is Hillary Clinton going insane?
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2018, 01:04:55 pm »
Her latest blathering at "The Wing" did remind me of the people you see on the street muttering to themselves.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Re: Is Hillary Clinton going insane?
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2018, 02:16:38 pm »
"going" ?

I'd say that train already done left the station.
Let it burn.