Author Topic: Rush: Mrs. Clinton Will Not Put a Sock in It  (Read 789 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Mrs. Clinton Will Not Put a Sock in It
« on: April 05, 2018, 09:21:37 pm »

Mrs. Clinton Will Not Put a Sock in It

Apr 5, 2018

RUSH: Mrs. Clinton will not put a sock in it. We got audio coming up. She was speaking at a women’s only club in New York City Tuesday called The Wing. She was complaining that she not getting enough credit for accelerating the #MeToo movement. Hillary Clinton wants credit for the #MeToo movement? You know what the #MeToo movement is? That’s a bunch of women saying, “Yep, Weinstein did it to me, and so did somebody else. I’ve been mistreated, I’ve been abused.” And Hillary thinks she’s deserves credit for this? Is there anything that this woman has not made happen?

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Hillary Clinton, I hope she never goes away. I said it the other day, I hope she never gets tired of this. I hope she remains ticked off and bugged. I hope she remains feeling victimized. I hope she keeps feeling sorry for herself. In other words, I hope she continues behaving like the immature, spoiled brat that she apparently is.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/04/05/mrs-clinton-will-not-put-sock/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GrouchoTex

Re: Rush: Mrs. Clinton Will Not Put a Sock in It
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2018, 09:28:07 pm »
She made some comment that if she were not a woman, people would not tell her to "go away".

Nonsense.

Only two people in modern history did not "go away" after losing an election:

Algore and Hillary.

What do Mondale, Dukakis, GHWB, Dole, Kerry, McCain, and Romney all have in common?

They did not go around the country, over a year later, complaining about how they were treated unfairly, by this group or that sector, etc., blaming everyone but themselves for their losses.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2018, 10:00:30 pm »
You really have to wonder if she is mentally ill. What I mean is, what is her goal? What does she expect to achieve by all of this? What is the end result that she expects? Does she think all of this will get her elected in 2020? What does she want!?

The DNC, Democrat leaders, even some of her own former staff, have all come out against her "I was cheated" campaign and have told her to stop and to let it go. Yet she simply will not give it up. The only people cheering her on other than a few Liberal oddballs are Republicans.

By any measure, her behavior is abnormal to say the least. And who are these people who keep inviting her and asking her to speak? All she talks about is herself and how she was robbed of her inevitable victory because she was betrayed by XYZ - everybody. Haven't they heard enough of that already? What do they think she is going to say? It is always the same.

Very strange. All of it. The whole thing is weird.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 10:03:31 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2018, 12:18:34 am »
She's desperate to stay relevant.  It's a sickness.  She's like John McCain, in a way...not gonna leave until she's in a box.

I'm with Rush on this:  This is good news for Republicans.  It's a pity they'll blow it, they always do.  They don't want to win.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: