Author Topic: US Air Force F-16 jet crashes in Nevada  (Read 558 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
US Air Force F-16 jet crashes in Nevada
« on: April 04, 2018, 11:48:28 pm »
US Air Force F-16 jet crashes in Nevada
By Barbara Starr and Ryan Browne, CNN
Updated 4:30 PM ET, Wed April 4, 2018

(CNN)A US Air Force F-16 jet crashed at Nellis Air Force Base in Nevada on Wednesday, according to a US Air Force official.

The US Air Force said in a statement that "an Air Force F-16 assigned to Nellis Air Force Base, Nevada, crashed at approximately 10:30 a.m. during routine training on the Nevada Test and Training Range."

The statement added that the condition of the pilot is "unknown at this time."

Read more at: https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/04/politics/f-16-jet-crash-air-force/index.html

The article goes on to say this is the 4th incident in 24 hours...loss of lives in only one of the crashes that I know of, status of pilot in this current incident is unknown.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Re: US Air Force F-16 jet crashes in Nevada
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2018, 03:45:09 am »
According to my sources it was a mid-air of 2 Thunderbirds...one returned to base, the other is the one that crashed.

It would appear that since there is no word on the condition of the crashed aircraft's crew that it may not be a good outcome.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: US Air Force F-16 jet crashes in Nevada
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2018, 04:32:33 am »
According to my sources it was a mid-air of 2 Thunderbirds...one returned to base, the other is the one that crashed.

It would appear that since there is no word on the condition of the crashed aircraft's crew that it may not be a good outcome.
@SZonian
Just came across this article, they say the pilot died. RIP
https://www.avgeekery.com/air-force-thunderbirds-jet-crashes-in-nevada-killing-pilot/