Author Topic: Rush: The Special Counsel and Swamp Aim to Destroy the Man Who Dared Beat Them  (Read 627 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

The Special Counsel and Swamp Aim to Destroy the Man Who Dared Beat Them

Apr 4, 2018

RUSH: I just saw a piece during the break by Jonathan Turley. He has a piece at TheHill.com. And he is genuinely curious why the media won’t give this up. And he compares it to people being given a terminal medical diagnosis. They go through stages of denial, but ultimately they end up accepting it.

So he says for months now and dragging on into years, the media has refused to accept the reality that there isn’t any evidence linking Trump to any collusion with the Russians. Now, you and I know that there isn’t any period, that the collusion with Russians all happened with Hillary Clinton and we all know that this dossier’s fake. I mean, that’s why I think this is one of the biggest scams and hoaxes that has been perpetrated in the American public in the political arena in my lifetime and maybe ever. This is perhaps the biggest political scam and scandal ever.

The exact opposite of what has happened is being investigated. What has happened that was illegal is being ignored. And in fact, it’s being covered up. The real scandal, the real collusion is Hillary Clinton, the Democrat National Committee, the intelligence communities, the FBI, the Obama administration, that’s the collusion, to try to destroy the Trump campaign and then his election, his presidency, and the transition.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/04/04/special-council-media-establishment-aim-destroy-man-dared-beat/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34