Author Topic: Embarrassed Trump threatens to sic IRS on Amazon, Washington Post  (Read 7200 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Embarrassed Trump threatens to sic IRS on Amazon, Washington Post
« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2018, 09:34:11 pm »
Is the stupid Trump War ever going to end?  I'm one of the people out in the middle of un-staked territory, and either the pro-Trump people are pushing me to the Never-Trump side, or it's the Never-Trump folks pushing me toward the pro-Trump camp.  Worse, every topic usually ends up being about Trump, no matter what the original topic was.

Always pushing away, never pulling with persuasion....

It's been pointed out that we're sick and damned tired of the usual suspects "scraping" the web for the most anti-Trump articles, and running to post them here.

Day.  After.  Day.  After.  Day.

Instead, we're the "orange goons", "part-time TOS posters" and "hypocrites".

Pick a side, my friend. 

And choose wisely. :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2018, 09:43:12 pm »
It's been pointed out that we're sick and damned tired of the usual suspects "scraping" the web for the most anti-Trump articles, and running to post them here.

Pick a side, my friend. 

Meanwhile the nation's military is being strengthened. The economy is better. The market is up. Illegal immigration is taking a favorable direction. Conservative judges and justices are being appointed. Peace might result with a tamed NK, and middle east. What little has been negative, is far exceeded by positives.

People that pride themselves over not voting for Trump, threaten or exclaim they won't vote for Trump again. Hardly newsworthy sentiments.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Applewood

« Reply #52 on: April 04, 2018, 09:49:42 pm »
 *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #53 on: April 04, 2018, 09:50:33 pm »
I just spent a couple minutes perusing their masthead.   **nononono*  This is as bad as the PoliticusUSA link he posted yesterday. 

Surely there are better stories out of the 10.5 Million Google search results for "Trump+lied" than this thin gruel.

This ShareBlue post is a crock of crap. 
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline aligncare

« Reply #54 on: April 04, 2018, 09:58:57 pm »
Meanwhile the nation's military is being strengthened. The economy is better. The market is up. Illegal immigration is taking a favorable direction. Conservative judges and justices are being appointed. Peace might result with a tamed NK, and middle east. What little has been negative, is far exceeded by positives.

People that pride themselves over not voting for Trump, threaten or exclaim they won't vote for Trump again. Hardly newsworthy sentiments.

Kudos for reminding us of the good things happening against tremendous challenges the president faces, the kind of things that had once put a smile on a conservative’s face. But then, Trump.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 10:25:43 pm by aligncare »

Offline Applewood

« Reply #55 on: April 04, 2018, 10:03:33 pm »
 *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #56 on: April 04, 2018, 10:18:10 pm »
Money?, Votes?, Support?.  And anything else legally we can do to get DJT primaried, and the "F" out.

You forgot to add the word "again".   ^-^

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #57 on: April 04, 2018, 10:33:43 pm »

Pick a side, my friend. 

To not choose is to make a choice.  I think Rush had a song about that....

I won't join any side that requires me to make enemies of people I've been friends with for years.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #58 on: April 05, 2018, 12:17:00 am »
Pick a side, my friend. 

And choose wisely.

Or else what?

You'll 'shoot us for treason' when the time comes?

Shit like that asinine statement automatically makes me count you among a clear and present threat to liberty.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
« Reply #59 on: April 05, 2018, 12:24:24 am »
To not choose is to make a choice.  I think Rush had a song about that....

I won't join any side that requires me to make enemies of people I've been friends with for years.

Maybe the  biggest Rush fan here, and might add another couple of verses from a Rush song that may be worthwhile in dealing with Trump faction...

Know your place in life is where you want to be
Don't let them tell you that you owe it all to me
Keep on looking forward...no use in looking 'round
Hold your head above the ground and they won't bring you down

Anthem of the heart and anthem of the mind
A funeral dirge for eyes gone blind
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2018, 12:26:01 am »
Or else what?

You'll 'shoot us for treason' when the time comes?

Shit like that asinine statement automatically makes me count you among a clear and present threat to liberty.

I thought I might have been the only one who viewed it as veiled threat.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #61 on: April 05, 2018, 01:17:40 am »
Maybe the  biggest Rush fan here, and might add another couple of verses from a Rush song that may be worthwhile in dealing with Trump faction...

Know your place in life is where you want to be
Don't let them tell you that you owe it all to me
Keep on looking forward...no use in looking 'round
Hold your head above the ground and they won't bring you down

Anthem of the heart and anthem of the mind
A funeral dirge for eyes gone blind

Anthem.

Here's another verse from the song

“Live for yourself -- there's no one else
More worth living for
Begging hands and bleeding hearts will only cry out for more”
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #62 on: April 05, 2018, 01:28:13 am »
I thought I might have been the only one who viewed it as veiled threat.

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #63 on: April 05, 2018, 03:56:07 am »

They're full of crap.  The both of them. @INVAR @catfish1957

I was addressing YOU.  Nobody else.

...was quasi-teasing you about your penchant to ride/sit on the fence,...not wanting to piss off anybody.   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online catfish1957

« Reply #64 on: April 05, 2018, 04:00:26 am »
They're full of crap.  The both of them. @INVAR @catfish1957

...was quasi-teasing you about your penchant to ride/sit on the fence,...not wanting to piss off anybody.   :laugh:

Thanks for the proof showing you basically attack anyone who chooses not to bow down to the orange idol.

I appreciate that.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #65 on: April 05, 2018, 04:01:23 am »

Which is precisely the spirit in which I took it!   :beer:
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 04:02:29 am by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #66 on: April 05, 2018, 02:16:09 pm »

DC is a pussycat, he's no threat. He has no power beyond this forum.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #67 on: April 05, 2018, 02:25:20 pm »

Yeah, but what would this place be without the drama?  :scared smiley:

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #68 on: April 05, 2018, 02:48:31 pm »
Same folks here defending the indefensible.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #69 on: April 05, 2018, 04:16:20 pm »

I don't care. 

Any idiot who essentially tells us that we are either with them or against them and to choose wisely is not someone I regard as having any respect for liberty.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #70 on: April 05, 2018, 04:46:36 pm »

Wow.  This *is* serious.  So serious that I'm betting you're writing this list with invisible ink to prevent it from falling into the wrong hands.

I'm right, aren't i.   :rolling:

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #71 on: April 05, 2018, 04:51:25 pm »
Wow.  This *is* serious.  So serious that I'm betting you're writing this list with invisible ink to prevent it from falling into the wrong hands.

I'm right, aren't i. 

No, as usual you would be wrong.

I'm not the imbecile telling other people that they are either with us or against us and to 'choose wisely' in making that decision.

The only morons 'making a list' are the Trump fanatics who promised us retribution for our refusal to vote and support Trump.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #72 on: April 05, 2018, 05:01:46 pm »
I don't care. 

Any idiot who essentially tells us that we are either with them or against them and to choose wisely is not someone I regard as having any respect for liberty.

@Mod1

If @INVAR refers to me as an idiot, then I've got the OK to use, is 'Fumb Duck' considered kosher?

This paranoid skitzo still doesn't get that I was referring to the TWO sides @Cyber Liberty referred to in his post...the House NTs and the Trump supporters....two camps he's been breaking bread with for two years plus.

The evidence is in.   President Trump = Good.   Anything else right now = Bad.

It has nothing to do with making personal threats.

He can't be THAT ignorant.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #73 on: April 05, 2018, 05:25:36 pm »
@Mod1

If @INVAR refers to me as an idiot, then I've got the OK to use, is 'Fumb Duck' considered kosher?

Personally, I give you my absolute permission to call me whatever the hell you feel like calling me.  Expletives included. 

This paranoid skitzo still doesn't get that I was referring to the TWO sides @Cyber Liberty referred to in his post...the House NTs and the Trump supporters....two camps he's been breaking bread with for two years plus.

I know, it's such a CRIME for Cyber Liberty to be breaking bread with whomever he chooses to. 

He should only be breaking bread with your bunch to show himself approved and demonstrate to everyone how one should think in order to be considered a good stooge.

The evidence is in.   President Trump = Good.   Anything else right now = Bad.

It has nothing to do with making personal threats.

Choose wisely, because obviously there are implied consequences to making the wrong choice.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 05:26:11 pm by INVAR »

Offline LMAO

« Reply #74 on: April 06, 2018, 12:47:12 am »
The issue shouldn't be the source of a news item but whether or not Trump is hinting at using a government agency to intimidate a private business

I get that Trump is not loved by the press. And I take that fact into consideration when it comes to reporting on Trump. But I don't just dismiss it because I don't like the source. If this is true, that's a real issue for free market conservatives such as myself
« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 12:49:05 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy