Author Topic: Embarrassed Trump threatens to sic IRS on Amazon, Washington Post  (Read 7197 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Flashback- shades of Obama...

....Trump has previously attacked Boeing and Toyota. Both corporations experienced massive drops in market value immediately following his attacks before eventually rebounding.
White House adviser Kellyanne Conway has gloated about Trump’s ability to abuse of his power this way, revealing her boss is well aware of the impact of his mini-statements......

https://shareblue.com/embarrassed-trump-threatens-to-sic-irs-on-amazon-washington-post/

Offline kevindavis007

Re: Embarrassed Trump threatens to sic IRS on Amazon, Washington Post
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2018, 05:05:42 pm »
But who cares if our guy does it.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2018, 07:47:04 pm »
But who cares if our guy does it.

Political tribalism. 

Although I’ll withhold judgment on Trumper’s until I hear them actually support this with their own words assuming this is true

I have a brother and sister-in-law who were big Obama supporters And they used to applaud Obama using the power of the Executive Branch against political opponents. I warned them they may be applauding today, but Obama is it gonna be there forever.

I guess it boils down to be careful what you wish for you just might get it

« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 08:41:15 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2018, 08:19:24 pm »
ShareBlue, huh?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2018, 10:24:25 pm »
ShareBlue, huh?

I just spent a couple minutes perusing their masthead.   **nononono*  This is as bad as the PoliticusUSA link he posted yesterday. 

Surely there are better stories out of the 10.5 Million Google search results for "Trump+lied" than this thin gruel.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Applewood

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2018, 03:28:32 am »
Trump embarrassed?  I don't think so. 

Sounds like BS.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2018, 03:56:37 am »
Flashback- shades of Obama...

Shareblue Media @AbaraXas ?

Shareblue Media, formerly known as Blue Nation Review or Shareblue, is an American progressive[3] news website owned by the journalist and political activist David Brock.

Flashback- shades of Commie Pinko trolls all over this effing cite. All "Conservatives" of course because they say so but seem insistent on posting, citing and circulating openly Progressive and Rat news sources in their Quixotic mission to turn Trump voters off. Only the hard core at DU even know about this propaganda wing of the Rat party.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2018, 04:57:12 am »
@Frank Cannon

And Trump supporters post from Breitbart, Gateway Pundit and other pro-Trump propaganda sites. 

Bottom line is that there is no such thing as a 100% unbiased, factual news outlet.  Some may be more obviously biased than others, but it seems they all have an agenda.   We don't have a lot of options out there. 

So believe or don't believe the story. I'm inclined to think this story is trash, although knowing what I know about Trump, it's not entirely implausible.  Probably best to wait till other outlets report the same or similar -- if they do.

But I'm not going to diss anyone from posting what's out there -- factual or not.  I may not like what they posted and I might say so, but unless the mods decide otherwise, it's still their right to put a story out there and our right to believe or not. 

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2018, 05:13:43 am »
It is entirely plausible that the entire reason the GOP let Lois Lerner walk is because it preserves and sets the precedent to institutionalize use of the Alphabets as a political weapon.

If Trump actually threatened to use the IRS as a weapon - that would be in keeping with the new precedent.

And earn Trump justifiable contempt and disgust deserving removal from office, same as his predecessor deserved it.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2018, 05:18:50 am »
@Frank Cannon

And Trump supporters post from Breitbart, Gateway Pundit and other pro-Trump propaganda sites. 

Yeah they do, because years ago this used to be a right wing site where right wing pieces were posted for the right wing members to read. Those two outlets you cite may be kook fringe, but they are kook fringe on our side. They are not pushing for gun control, Obamacare and high taxes. The shit people are posting and masturbating over now are as anti American as it gets.

This piece came from the desk of a coke snorting Communist named David Brock. He is for the open destruction of the country. He is in league with George Soros and Tom Styer. I have never been involved with a political forum before where a piece like this  wasn't posted strictly to be mocked and ridiculed. Instead this was posted to slam the GOP President and be taken seriously.

Over the last month I have noticed a trend here. A select few Trump detractors pump article after article from openly Leftist sources to destroy the President and the party. When it is brought up that it is Lib spin the posters claim that those questioning the source are just bashing the messenger because the theme of the article is too valid to question. Under that logic Mien Kampf should be considered serious because there were valid points in that in between the extermination and world domination. It is a total bullshit argument.  For Christs sakes someone posted a quote form Max effing Baucus like it was some sort of wise and insightful thing and not the Leftist drool he is known for. WTF is that about? It is because we have frauds here who have only one mission. Fracture  and demoralize the Right so that their friends have an easier time at the ballot box. I'm not buying it.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2018, 05:33:19 am »
Fracture  and demoralize the Right so that their friends have an easier time at the ballot box. I'm not buying it.

Except the Republican Party and it's leadership has done far more to demoralize Conservatives and hand Democrats victory after victory than anything David 'jizz-over-pant-creases' Brock has done.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online DB

« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2018, 05:34:52 am »
It is entirely plausible that the entire reason the GOP let Lois Lerner walk is because it preserves and sets the precedent to institutionalize use of the Alphabets as a political weapon.

If Trump actually threatened to use the IRS as a weapon - that would be in keeping with the new precedent.

And earn Trump justifiable contempt and disgust deserving removal from office, same as his predecessor deserved it.

The target of the IRS was Tea Partiers and they were the enemies of both the Dems and the GOP. So for those in power, no harm, no foul...

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2018, 05:35:43 am »
Except the Republican Party and it's leadership has done far more to demoralize Conservatives and hand Democrats victory after victory than anything David 'jizz-over-pant-creases' Brock has done.

So that means we should join in and turn the place into effing DU. You are brilliant. Real high level thinking around here anymore.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2018, 05:43:48 am »
So that means we should join in and turn the place into effing DU. You are brilliant. Real high level thinking around here anymore.

Is that what it means Frank?  To turn this place into DU simply because I stated the truth about who has demoralized Conservatives more?

Online DB

« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2018, 08:29:25 am »

I'm so confused...

The DU types attack business, particularly big business. They want those businesses to pay more taxes and pay more for government services (e.g. the USPS in this case). It is Trump and his supporters who are currently doing exactly that - yet you say opposition to that is making this place "into effing DU"...

Don't you have that backwards?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2018, 09:06:10 am »
So that means we should join in and turn the place into effing DU. .

Don't worry.  You have done more than your share in that department.

Conservatives have lengthy memories when being stabbed in the back.  (Orange style)
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2018, 10:19:01 am »
@Frank Cannon

So it's OK with you if the members here "pimp" articles only from pro-Trump websites.     *****rollingeyes*****

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2018, 10:43:37 am »
Yeah they do, because years ago this used to be a right wing site where right wing pieces were posted for the right wing members to read. Those two outlets you cite may be kook fringe, but they are kook fringe on our side. They are not pushing for gun control, Obamacare and high taxes. The shit people are posting and masturbating over now are as anti American as it gets.

This piece came from the desk of a coke snorting Communist named David Brock. He is for the open destruction of the country. He is in league with George Soros and Tom Styer. I have never been involved with a political forum before where a piece like this  wasn't posted strictly to be mocked and ridiculed. Instead this was posted to slam the GOP President and be taken seriously.

Over the last month I have noticed a trend here. A select few Trump detractors pump article after article from openly Leftist sources to destroy the President and the party. When it is brought up that it is Lib spin the posters claim that those questioning the source are just bashing the messenger because the theme of the article is too valid to question. Under that logic Mien Kampf should be considered serious because there were valid points in that in between the extermination and world domination. It is a total bullshit argument.  For Christs sakes someone posted a quote form Max effing Baucus like it was some sort of wise and insightful thing and not the Leftist drool he is known for. WTF is that about? It is because we have frauds here who have only one mission. Fracture  and demoralize the Right so that their friends have an easier time at the ballot box. I'm not buying it.

888high58888

Time to name, names.......   

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2018, 10:47:45 am »

Damn good post!   :thumbsup:

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2018, 10:49:03 am »
Conservatives have lengthy memories when being stabbed in the back.  (Orange style)

What the hell does this even mean @catfish1957   Man up and state your threat clearly.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2018, 12:04:05 pm »
What the hell does this even mean @catfish1957   Man up and state your threat clearly.

@Right_in_Virginia
I can't stand Trump, but despised Hillary.

In the ongoing saga of "Lessers of Evil"..........

Let's just say that on Election Day, I remember telling my wife "At least Fedzilla will be slowed Down". and "Heck,  he even claims to do away with the IRS."    Jokes on you fool.   He's may be using them like a  tool, just as much as Obama did.

The orange goons are now complicit in this disaster that has bloody non-democrat prints  on the knife, and yes, we won't forget.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 12:25:39 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2018, 12:26:41 pm »

You sure have anger issues.  But I would too, if I had to defend this incompetent SOB 24/7.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2018, 12:35:34 pm »
Headline isn't really accurate and does appear to be some left wing propaganda site.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2018, 02:19:07 pm »
Headline isn't really accurate and does appear to be some left wing propaganda site.

On any other topic, we'd be posting the errors in the story, using facts to demolish propaganda.  But when it comes to the fragile king, we must not even face such claims ...probably because they're often true!

For example, who's going to deny the fake Time magazine covers he's posted,  when he's already been caught doing it before?
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2018, 02:23:16 pm »

Shareblue is "Think Blue"  which is to the left of Vox.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: