Author Topic: Rush: Chappaquiddick Film Would’ve Finished Teddy  (Read 709 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Chappaquiddick Film Would’ve Finished Teddy
« on: April 02, 2018, 10:03:45 pm »

Chappaquiddick Film Would’ve Finished Teddy

Apr 2, 2018

RUSH: Talk about how things have changed, in my first year, sometime between August of 1988 and September of 1989, there was a woman that called here, and she’s a big fan, and she was scared to death that I was going to be arrested for some of the things I was saying about the Kennedys, in public. And she was serious.

We were playing a song, a parody of The Wanderer, by DiMucci, Dion DiMucci, called The Philanderer, sung by Ted Kennedy, and this woman was scared to death I was gonna get arrested. And she was serious! “You can’t say things like that about the Kennedys in public.” It hit me at that time, can you imagine what — she’s just a common citizen. She had not been arrested for anything herself. You just didn’t say these things in public, you just didn’t, and not get arrested for it or have some trouble descend upon you.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/04/02/chappaquiddick-film-wouldve-finished-teddy/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Rush: Chappaquiddick Film Would’ve Finished Teddy
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2018, 10:13:52 pm »

Post reply ( Re: Rush: Chappaquiddick Film Would’ve Finished Teddy

No,it wouldn't have hurt him at all.

The one thing I have came to realize is an absolute truth since I have gotten involved in activist politics is that people involved in politics at the voter level are people that will believe ANYTHING,good OR bad,about politicians,and their decision on good or bad is based entirely on the party they vote for. NO amount of actual evidence,good or bad,will ever cause them to change their minds.

The Kennedy Klan were and are bullet-proof. There is a train load of evidence out there that lays out their crimes that range from treason,to murder,to just using their political power to not pay rent,yet not a single one of them has ever been to prison. Old Man Joe was caught passing on war plans to the Nazi's while he was the Ambassador to the Court of St.James during WW-2,and all that happened to him was he was recalled and replaced. Giving war plans to the enemy in a time of declared war is a death penalty offense anywhere in the world,and he never even spent the night in a holding cell.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!