Author Topic: London killing rate overtakes New York's for first time (truncated)  (Read 478 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Man in his 20s is stabbed to death to become 12th capital murder victim in 19 days as London killing rate overtakes New York's for first time

A man has died after being stabbed to death on Sunday morning
    The victim, thought to be 20, was stabbed after leaving a bar in Wandsworth
    This marks the 12th murder in 19 days as London overtakes NYC's murder rates

By Cheyenne Roundtree For Mailonline
Published: 04:10 EDT, 1 April 2018 | Updated: 08:17 EDT, 1 April 2018

Police have launched another murder investigation in London after a young man was stabbed to death on Easter Sunday.

The man, thought to be aged 20, suffered a fatal stab wound at around 1:10am on Sunday, after leaving a bar in Wandsworth, south west London.

The unnamed man's death marks the 12th murder to occur in 19 days in London, as the city overtakes New York City's murder rates for the first time.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5566689/London-murder-rate-overtakes-New-York-time-including-11-killings-just-16-days.html#ixzz5BQP1AK6o
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 12:55:11 pm by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

Re: London killing rate overtakes New York's for first time (truncated)
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2018, 12:56:17 pm »
Quite a stat, I'm sure they mean only for the year, 2018 but it is still something.

Offline SirLinksALot

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2018, 02:03:29 pm »
But, but, but, I thought they banned guns in the UK....

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2018, 02:16:23 pm »

Offline TomSea

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2018, 02:18:11 pm »
I remember growing up, the Death Wish movies, "Escape from New York" was another, yet, NYC has apparently recovered and been saved, maybe Rudy helped with that.... so parts of the US that have it hard now, I hope they can recover but if they keep on putting Democrats in there, they probably won't.  Those parts I mean are like Chicago, Detroit namely, not to rag on them and also some cities being eaten up per being Sanctuary cities like San Francisco.  This all said, Chicago is a humongous city and anywhere you have huge populations, you are going to see crime.