Author Topic: Terror-linked CAIR wages legal jihad to force NYPD to allow hijabs during mug shots  (Read 562 times)

rangerrebew

Terror-linked CAIR wages legal jihad to force NYPD to allow hijabs during mug shots
March 30, 2018 / creeping   

CAIR-NY, ECBA File Civil Rights Class Action Lawsuit to Block NYPD From Removing Arrestees’ Hijabs for Booking Photos.  The CAIR article reads in part:

(NEW YORK, NY, 3/16/18) – The New York chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR-NY) and the law firm of Emery Celli Brinckerhoff & Abady LLP (ECBA), a leading civil rights firm, today filed a class action civil rights law lawsuit in federal court seeking an injunction to block the New York City Police Department (NYPD) from removing arrestees’ religious head coverings (like hijabs) for their booking photos. 

The lawsuit claims that NYPD Patrol Guide Order 208-03 and 208-07 forces religiously-observant women to remove their head coverings for a booking photo, even when these garments leave the face completely unobstructed, as the hijab does. 

https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2018/03/30/muslims-forcing-sharia-on-nypd/

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Image result for burka mugshot

If she can do this, then so can I. So can anyone. I predict everyone would start doing this.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 03:57:07 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
De blasio should be okay with this.  He loves him some muslims. 
« Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 05:04:37 pm by Wingnut »
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Image result for burka mugshot

If she can do this, then so can I. So can anyone. I predict everyone would start doing this.
Well than I insist I be to wear this