Author Topic: Trump Freezes $200 Million In Syria Aid  (Read 403 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Trump Freezes $200 Million In Syria Aid
« on: March 31, 2018, 03:00:35 pm »
americanthinker
rick moran March 31, 2018

[excerpt]

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/03/trump_freezes_200_million_in_syria_aid.html

A day after saying that US troops would be out of Syria "very soon," the Trump administration announced that it was freezing $200 million in aid for Syrian recovery efforts that had been pledged by former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.

Politico:

The administration’s actions, first reported by the Wall Street Journal, send more mixed signals on a highly sensitive issue: Suspending the funds could alarm Saudi Arabia, Israel and others worried about growing Iranian influence in the restive region.

The White House ordered the freeze to the State Department funding following a news report the president read noting the U.S. had committed an additional $200 million to support earlier recovery efforts in Syria, a State Department official confirmed to POLITICO.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Suppressed

Re: Trump Freezes $200 Million In Syria Aid
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2018, 01:02:53 am »
Iran won't know who to like more...Bammy or Donnie!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn