Author Topic: REPORT: ISRAELI STEALTH FIGHTERS FLY OVER IRAN  (Read 457 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
REPORT: ISRAELI STEALTH FIGHTERS FLY OVER IRAN
« on: March 29, 2018, 09:59:40 pm »
Two Israeli F-35 fighter jets entered Iranian airspace over the past month, Kuwaiti newspaper Al-Jarida reported on Thursday. The act is a signal of heightened regional tensions, especially in light of recent Israeli military attacks in Syria, including against Iranian bases in the country.

Sources quoted in Al-Jarida stated that two stealth fighters flew over Syrian and Iraqi airspace to reach Iran, and even targeted locations in the Iranian cities Bandar Abbas, Esfahan and Shiraz.

The report states that the two fighter jets, among the most advanced in the world, circled at high altitude above Persian Gulf sites suspected of being associated with the Iranian nuclear program.

It also states that the two jets went undetected by radar, including by the Russian radar system located in Syria. The source refused to confirm if the operation was undertaken in coordination with the US army, which has recently conducted joint exercises with the IDF.

http://m.jpost.com/Middle-East/Report-Israeli-stealth-fighters-fly-over-Iran-547421/amp
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: REPORT: ISRAELI STEALTH FIGHTERS FLY OVER IRAN
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2018, 12:48:04 am »
We will have to see where all of this goes, could Israel, Saudi Arabia and the US be discussing going after Iran?  Is this another sign?  Big funds to the military per the Omnibus? I don't think so...I don't find Iran inordinately sinister, they are more of Israel's problem than ours. Outside of KSA, Israel and the US, most countries support that nuclear development deal with Iran, the difference though, is they are not immediate neighbors of Iran.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: REPORT: ISRAELI STEALTH FIGHTERS FLY OVER IRAN
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2018, 01:15:18 am »
Since this seems to be an official release I think this must have been a poke in the eye or maybe a warning to Iran that Israel can reach out and touch them.

Any Israeli attack on Iran would likely be supported by Sauds, the US, the Kurds, and maybe some elements in Iraq. But, when dealing with Muslim Arabs it is usually impossible to predict what they will actually do verses what they say they will do.

We shall see...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.