Author Topic: Rush: Justice Stephens Let the Cat Out of the Bag  (Read 946 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Justice Stephens Let the Cat Out of the Bag
« on: March 29, 2018, 09:25:13 pm »

Justice Stephens Let the Cat Out of the Bag

Mar 29, 2018

RUSH: Robert, West Palm Beach, great to have you on the EIB Network, sir. Hello.

CALLER: (garbled cell) Hey, Rush. It’s an honor to speak to you. I’ve been listening 20 years and finally got through. Let me get to the point quick. This whole John Paul Stevens thing really brought home something to the forefront in my mind. How in God’s name do these Never Trumpers — and I’m talking about the ones who claim to be conservative. How do they justify basically endorsing Hillary without endorsing her when they know damn well that the Supreme Court is at stake? They know we would have lost the Supreme Court! How can they claim to be conservatives?

RUSH: Well, see, that is, sadly, the question — and it’s a great question. How in the world can these Never Trumpers, these intellectual conservatives who have been advocating for and writing and submitting conservative policy papers for decades…? How could they have supported anything that would result in Hillary Clinton appointing justices to the Supreme Court that would keep it in ownership of the left for the rest of their lives and longer? And the only answer I can come up with is at the end of the day, they really aren’t conservatives, first. They can’t be.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/03/29/justice-stephens-let-cat-bag/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Rush: Justice Stephens Let the Cat Out of the Bag
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2018, 09:31:28 pm »
And the only answer I can come up with is at the end of the day, they really aren’t conservatives, first. They can’t be.

Is Rush Limbaugh writing people out of the conservative movement now? :pondering:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2018, 12:53:29 am »
Is Rush Limbaugh writing people out of the conservative movement now? :pondering:

Sounds like.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2018, 02:19:25 am »
And he's right.  The individual RKBA hangs by a thread. Listen to Justice Stevens.  Read his dissenting opinion in Heller.   There is no better reason for conservatives and Republicans to unite than to keep the Dems' mitts off the Supreme Court.   If that isn't enough reason for solidarity then I don't know what else is.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide