Author Topic: Outside Special Interests Set to Flood Wisconsin - Starting with Obama AG Eric Holder  (Read 1162 times)

Offline endicom

Townhall
Governor Scott Walker
Mar. 27, 2018

Here in Wisconsin, we’ve had our fair share of fights. We’ve fought to defend the conservative ideals of hard work, limited government and personal responsibility – taking on the big government union bosses along the way.

Now, we have a bigger fight than ever – led by none other than President Barack Obama’s Attorney General Eric Holder, with liberal special interests preparing to target our state like never before.

When I became Governor of Wisconsin, we inherited a $3.6 billion deficit, sky-high unemployment, and record job loss. For years, big government special interests were in charge and driving our state into the ground. We knew it would take bold action to change course, and that’s exactly what we did – now, Wisconsin is working.

More... https://townhall.com/capitol-voices/governorscottwalker/2018/03/27/outside-special-interests-set-to-flood-wisconsin--starting-with-obama-ag-eric-holder-n2465268

Offline Frank Cannon

This is the most pointless go nowhere article I ever read. No wonder this clown had to fold his tent early when he ran for President.

BTW, Didn't Walker just get his ass handed to him by Holder after he tried to play illegal games with an open seat?

Offline endicom

This is the most pointless go nowhere article I ever read. No wonder this clown had to fold his tent early when he ran for President.

Looks more like a call to arms to me.