Author Topic: Seahawks QB allegedly choked girlfriend, broke her jaw  (Read 706 times)

Online mountaineer

Seahawks QB allegedly choked girlfriend, broke her jaw
« on: March 27, 2018, 07:55:23 pm »
Seahawks QB allegedly choked girlfriend, broke her jaw
By Greg Joyce
March 27, 2018 | 1:52pm

A backup NFL quarterback was accused of domestic assault in a report published Tuesday, and within hours, he was cut.

Police in Mansfield, Texas, are investigating Trevone Boykin after he allegedly choked his girlfriend and broke her jaw last week. The episode stemmed from the former TCU quarterback demanding access to Shabrika Bailey’s text messages, she told WFAA in Dallas.

“So he goes into a choke,” Bailey, who refused to unlock her phone, told the station. “I remember him choking me and I’m trying to calm him down. And I just couldn’t. And I blacked out. I just couldn’t calm him down at all.

“The pressure was just hard. The pressure got hard to where I just remember just collapsing completely. And I just woke up in a puddle of blood on the kitchen floor. My whole right side was full of blood on the kitchen floor.”

The Seahawks cut Boykin hours after the accusations became public.  ...
More at NY Post

No doubt, Stephen A. Smith will come to his defense.  *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline NavyCanDo

Re: Seahawks QB allegedly choked girlfriend, broke her jaw
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2018, 01:33:45 am »
Headline correction. Backup Quarterback. Boykin took one single snap in a Seahawk uniform during regular season. Headline meant for people to think, “oh no not Wilson”. 
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn