Author Topic: Criminals break into schools in Acapulco, steal and cut victims’ hair  (Read 732 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Criminals break into schools in Acapulco, steal and cut victims’ hair
Yucatan Times

On Tuesday March 20, four men broke into a secondary school in Acapulco Guerrero, and went into the classrooms where they stole cellphones and “cut with scissors” the hair of nine students, according to the newspaper Reforma.

That was followed by a group of at least eight armed men forcing their way into another secondary school also in Acapulco, where they cut the hair of 16 women. This school has seen violent incidents several times, and in this case, the assailants used machetes and garden shears to cut the hair of students and teachers, according to the news channel Televisa.

Read more at: http://www.theyucatantimes.com/2018/03/criminals-break-into-schools-in-acapulco-steal-and-cut-victims-hair/

Strange story, it's a wonder no one was killed, the way things are down there.

Offline Frank Cannon

Acapulco is a real shithole these days. Looks like I am going to cancel that trip on the Love Boat this summer....

« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 03:52:09 pm by Frank Cannon »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Acapulco is a real shithole these days. Looks like I am going to cancel that trip on the Love Boat this summer....

I think that's wise.  You're not even safe if you stay on the boat at the pier. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I saw an article that is now fearing, the part on the Gulf of Mexico where Cancun and Cozumel are, Quintana Roo territory may be heading the same way.   What a mess.  I think, they are going to elect a new president soon, different outlook.

Online mountaineer

I can guess who the suspects are:
Inside the reclusive Amish world – where beard cutting is a hate crime
By Larry Getlen
March 29, 2015 | 7:00am
New York Post

It was 11 at night on Oct. 4, 2011, when five Amish men knocked on the door of Myron Miller, a 46-year old bishop in an Amish community in Carroll County, Ohio.

When he opened the door, the men “grabbed him, tugging at his long, salt-and-pepper beard and struggled to pull him outside.”

After wrestling him to the ground, one of the men brought out a large scissors and cut his beard.   ...
The ringleader:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

PARADISE LOST Tourists in Mexico drive around dismembered and burned corpses of cartel victims amid gang violence spike in one-time holiday hotspot Acapulco
Cops cordoned off part of the street where the carved up bodies lay strewn in the resort once popular with foreign holidaymakers
By Guy Birchall
28th March 2018, 9:56 am
Updated: 28th March 2018, 1:09 pm

Famed for its big beautiful beaches and as a playground for the rich and famous the city has descended into chaos as it became a battleground for warring cartels.

Just yesterday a car filled with tourists drove past burnt and dismembered corpses on Lazaro Cardenas Boulevard in the city.

Last month the US government told citizens not to go to the former party town as it was revealed Mexico suffered nearly 30,000 murders last year alone.  ...

Last week  Mexico's Coca-Cola Femsa, the world's largest Coke bottler, said it had decided to indefinitely shut down operations in a town in the south-western state after being crippled by violence.

The firm, a joint venture between Fomento Economico Mexicano (Femsa) and Coca-Cola Co, said it was shuttering operations at its 160-employee distribution centre in Ciudad Altamirano in Guerrero state.

The company said it "profoundly regrets that the absence of law and the prevalence of impunity that affects the region has led us to stop working in a territory where we have been for more than four decades". ...

Rest of story and more photos at The Sun (UK)
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org