Author Topic: Rush: Did Trump Pull a Fast One on the Spending Bill?  (Read 719 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Did Trump Pull a Fast One on the Spending Bill?
« on: March 26, 2018, 08:08:54 pm »

Did Trump Pull a Fast One on the Spending Bill?

Mar 26, 2018

RUSH: I want to share with you a piece I found here in the failing U.S. News & World Report. I didn’t even know that U.S. News was still around. I don’t think it is as a magazine. But it’s there, because I found something on a website claiming to be U.S. News. And the headline is: Building a Wall in the Dark.” The subhead: “Congress is using budget shenanigans to funnel Pentagon money to President Trump’s border wall.” And the writer here is Ryan Alexander, opinion contributor.

Now, this is dated back in July of 2017. It’s not about this deal last Friday. July of 2017. But I came across this, and it sounds eerily similar. Don’t know if there’s anything to this, but I just want to share.

“FAIR WARNING: This week’s column is a deep dive into the inner workings of the House of Representatives. When you kick that rock over, goodness knows what will skitter out. In this case, it reveals some unsavory shenanigans to funnel money to President Donald Trump’s proposed border wall.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/03/26/trump-pull-fast-one-spending-bill/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34