Author Topic: Georgia Equipment Manager Arrested on Felony Charges for Hidden Shower Camera  (Read 865 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Georgia Equipment Manager Arrested on Felony Charges for Hidden Shower Camera
Daniel Rapaport

An associate equipment manager for Georgia was arrested on four felonies and a misdemeanor in connection with a hidden shower camera found at the program's facility.

Keith Purvis, was booked into the Athens-Clarke Countil Jail at 8:48 p.m. on Friday night. The four felonies include three charges of eavesdropping or surveillance and one charge of possession of a controlled substance, while the misdemeanor was for possession of marijuana totaling less than one ounce.

The arrest comes roughly a month after an unidentified person found a hidden camera in the shower area of the Butts-Mehre Heritage Hall, a facility that includes four indoor practice fields. After that discovery, UGA officials called police and an investigation was immediately launched.

Read more at:  https://sports.yahoo.com/georgia-equipment-manager-arrested-felony-145655121.html

He's got the right name for his alleged crime.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 01:57:33 am by TomSea »

Offline mountaineer

He's got the right name for his alleged crime.
Heh.

Wow, the stupid things people believe they can get away with.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Frank Cannon

An associate equipment manager

You know you are a loser and a creep if you have that title after your name.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
What level of purveness did he reach with his camera's.  Your basic lecherous little girl showering in the nude watching or homo erection getter... little boy watching faggotry?
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."