Author Topic: NFL kneeler indicted for shoving elderly paraplegic woman at Super Bowl. You remember this player …  (Read 1034 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
BizPac Review
Tom Tillison
March 24, 2018

The Super Bowl-winning Philadelphia Eagles got more than they bargained for last week when they picked up former Seattle Seahawks defensive end Michael Bennett. How much more? How about a felony indictment.

Houston Police Chief Art Acevedo called Bennett “morally bankrupt” for an incident involving injury to a 66-year-old paraplegic woman in a wheelchair and said he will be arrested on sight if they see Bennett on the street, KPRC reported.

(more)
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/03/24/nfl-kneeler-indicted-for-shoving-elderly-paraplegic-woman-at-super-bowl-you-remember-this-player-616796

Barbarians, that's all they are.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 05:34:17 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Class act that Bennett.  He'll fit in very well with @Frank Cannon 's Philthy Iggles
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Frank Cannon

Class act that Bennett.  He'll fit in very well with @Frank Cannon 's Philthy Iggles

Hilarious. They had one of the cleanest teams they ever had when they won the Super Bowl. Now they are adding felons for the next season. Makes sense.

Offline dfwgator

What is this NFL of which they speak?

Online mountaineer

Bennett is better suited to the Bungles or the Raiders. Both teams are havens for thugs.

And, of course, leave it to Stephen A. to defend this nitwit:
Stephen A Smith Defends Michael Bennett in Injuring Elderly Paraplegic Indictment, Invokes Race
by Trent Baker
26 Mar 2018

Monday on ESPN’s “First Take,” co-host Stephen A. Smith reacted to Philadelphia Eagles defensive end Michael Bennett’s indictment on a felony count of injury to the elderly. He defended the former Seattle Seahawk because of how a black man of his size would look in the court of public opinion for shoving a 66-year-old paraplegic.

Smith started off his comments by saying if Bennett is guilty then he should be dealt with accordingly and pay the price, but since there is no video evidence and since Bennett has been nominated and given awards for his philanthropy, the ESPN host called for more evidence.  ...

Smith went on to say that if any of the information out there is wrong, then what is happening to Bennett is “beyond cruel” and why black men talk about how they are always depicted in a bad light.

“Is there anything about him that says to you that he would do something like that?” Smith asked. “And then we sit up here as black men and take this there. If we sit up here as black men and talk about the willingness to depict us in that kind of fashion, then we are going racial. But that cannot happen.”   ...
Breitbart
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
He's also a POS, racebaiting, lying, piece of human debris...

https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/09/29/police-video-michael-bennett-las-vegas

Eagles need to dump his worthless and sorry ass...
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.