Author Topic: Rush Limbaugh: Watching Trump sign spending bill was like seeing him 'go back up' the escalator  (Read 733 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush Limbaugh: Watching Trump sign spending bill was like seeing him 'go back up' the escalator
by Naomi Lim
 | March 23, 2018 07:02 PM

Conservative commentator Rush Limbaugh said President Trump signing a $1.3 trillion omnibus spending bill into law on Friday made him feel like he was witnessing Trump "go back up" the escalator.

"I try to be a guy governed by my thoughts, but I’m not liking the way I’m feeling. I’m feeling like I just saw Donald Trump get on the escalator and go back up," Limbaugh said on his radio show Friday, referring to the scene where Trump announced his candidacy for president in June 2015 at Trump Tower in New York City.

While Limbaugh said he understood spending was necessary for the Trump administration's infrastructure aspirations, he said he disliked how congressional Republicans capitulated to the Democrats' demands because of a "stupid ass government shutdown fear."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/rush-limbaugh-watching-trump-sign-spending-bill-was-like-seeing-him-go-back-up-the-escalator
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34