Author Topic: Roseanne hits Kimmel’s couch and lets him have it: Want Pence as POTUS? Then, zip that f-ing lip!  (Read 1007 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Roseanne hits Kimmel’s couch and lets him have it: Want Pence as POTUS? Then, zip that f-ing lip!
March 23, 2018 | Samantha Chang

Roseanne Barr advised Trump-hating comedian Jimmy Kimmel to “zip that f***en lip” unless he’s actively rooting for the United States to fail.

Barr made the remarks while promoting the upcoming reboot of “Roseanne,” the hit TV series she starred in from 1988 to 1997.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/03/23/roseanne-hits-kimmels-couch-and-lets-him-have-it-want-pence-as-potus-then-zip-that-f-ing-lip-616305
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline mountaineer

'Roseanne' reboot picks up where show left off, adds Trump
By JOHN CARUCCI, Associated Press via MSN

NEW YORK — When the reboot of "Roseanne" premieres on ABC on Tuesday, it picks up where the show left off in 1997 — with one notable difference.

For the reboot, Roseanne will be at odds with her sister Jackie, played by Laurie Metcalf, over President Donald Trump.

Roseanne Barr says she thought it was important to show how the Conner family deals with the same issues that many American families currently face.

"It shows people's different opinions and how they resolve them," Barr said at the New York premiere of the show on Monday night.  ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Finally, a Show for the Rest of America!… Roseanne Relaunch Stuns Nation: Pro-Trump, Patriotic, Prayerful… And BIGLY FUNNY
Jim Hoft by Jim Hoft March 28, 2018

The Roseanne relaunch took America by storm on Tuesday night. Finally there is a show on national television for the other half of America.

Roseanne was back and she’s pro-Trump, anti-Hillary, anti-resistance and pro-American. ... More at Gateway Pundit
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Idiot

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
WOW, John Goodman isn't half the man he used to be!

Offline corbe

Her and Trump do have similar desires.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
I want BOTUS as POTUS!
@Hopalong Ginsberg
💖🇺🇸🐇

« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 03:29:30 am by Freya »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️