Author Topic: Is There A Donald Trump Sex Tape On The Way? Cryptic Tweet From Stormy Daniels’ Lawyer Has Internet  (Read 2365 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
A viral suggestion of a sex tape showing Donald Trump with adult film star Stormy Daniels has led to a huge reaction online, with the cryptic tweet from Daniels’ lawyer setting off the disgust and curiosity internet...

https://www.inquisitr.com/4837893/is-there-a-donald-trump-sex-tape-on-the-way-cryptic-tweet-from-stormy-daniels-lawyer-has-internet-cringing/

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Please, God, no.

The have reportedly named the Tape: "Making the White Whale Great Again"
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Suppressed

Okay, @Wingnut, you made me chuckle with that one.  Nicely done.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline WingNot

Offline RoosGirl

Wow. *You've* been busy.

Why do you say that?  Did @AbaraXas film it or something?

Offline LadyLiberty

A sex tape?  Please God, no.  If there's anything on that disc at all, it's probably a voicemail or texts.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Wow. *You've* been busy.

Thanks for bumping the thread. It had fallen off the top for a while.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline LauraTXNM

@Wingnut  I don't know whether to applaud you or throw up.  Nice job! 
888cryingkitty
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline goodwithagun

I wonder if his dirty talk is as bad as his public talk.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Victoria33

@Wingnut  I don't know whether to applaud you or throw up.  Nice job! 
888cryingkitty
@LauraTXNM

I can't stand to look at him now with his fat body, orange skin, facial puckers he makes all the time, and grossed out head hair folding around his head.  Taking his clothes off would be a constitutional crises as everyone who saw that would be blind for the rest of his/her life and need government assistance.  That is why Melania has a separate bedroom.

Offline LauraTXNM

@LauraTXNM

I can't stand to look at him now with his fat body, orange skin, facial puckers he makes all the time, and grossed out head hair folding around his head.  Taking his clothes off would be a constitutional crises as everyone who saw that would be blind for the rest of his/her life and need government assistance.  That is why Melania has a separate bedroom.

@Victoria33  Yikes!  That's why we have forces like "Operation: Desert Stormy".

Offline Victoria33

@Victoria33  Yikes!  That's why we have forces like "Operation: Desert Stormy".
@LauraTXNM

You are really good - that is excellent.  I'm stealing it.  888high58888

Offline goodwithagun

@LauraTXNM

His orange “o” face, or OO if you will, is truly what’s needed for the war on terror.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline LauraTXNM

@LauraTXNM

You are really good - that is excellent.  I'm stealing it.  888high58888

Oh, @Victoria33, I wish it was mine.  But it's the name of one of her "films"!  Eeek!

Offline LauraTXNM

His orange “o” face, or OO if you will, is truly what’s needed for the war on terror.

@goodwithagun  Oh, ewww!  Where's the brain bleach?!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
A Sex Tape????

Of course, I'd venture there is less than a 5% chance there is one.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 06:19:47 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

! No longer available
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Victoria33

A Sex Tape????
Of course, I'd venture there is less than a 5% chance there is one.
@catfish1957

The interview is tomorrow, Sunday, 6 pm central time on 60 min., think that is CBS.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Sorry but my attitude beyond EEEEEWWWW! is so what who cares to the liberals and media, they set the standard with a sitting U.S. president(It's just sex), and didn't care one wit about the bathhouse escapades in the past of another. Trump was neither a politician or in elected office. Everyone knew what he was before the election, and no one is surprised now.  I'm in no way excusing it, I'm just tired f all the winning.

Offline roamer_1

There's a non-MobyDick joke in there somewhere, but I am not going to go there.  **nononono*

Offline WingNot

There's a non-MobyDick joke in there somewhere, but I am not going to go there.  **nononono*

Just call him Ishmael.