Author Topic: Rush: Wall Funding and the Omnibus  (Read 494 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Wall Funding and the Omnibus
« on: March 21, 2018, 09:19:29 pm »

Wall Funding and the Omnibus

Mar 21, 2018

RUSH: The phones we stay. Sean in Philadelphia. Welcome, sir. It’s great to have you with us.

CALLER: Hey, Rush. I’m a big fan. I have a question for you about this big omnibus bill that Congress is negotiating right now.

RUSH: Right.

CALLER: I just read a story that the Republicans are actually considering paying for Schumer’s tunnel project, this $20 billion program, instead of our wall. And I honestly want to know, do you actually think they’re going to do this, that the Republicans, who control Congress, would allow this bill to go through, and not give us our wall?

RUSH: Well, I haven’t seen the specific thing you’re talking about. The wall funding — look, you and I know that the Republicans in Congress, many of them, not all, are totally opposed to the wall because they believe in comprehensive immigration reform. They want amnesty. I think wall funding is gonna end up being a separate item anyway, because this is what Trump is up against. He’s up against people that don’t want to pay for it, even in his own party.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/03/21/wall-funding-and-the-omnibus/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34