Author Topic: Trump: McCabe wrote memos 'to help his own agenda'  (Read 435 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump: McCabe wrote memos 'to help his own agenda'
« on: March 18, 2018, 01:56:06 pm »
Trump: McCabe wrote memos 'to help his own agenda'
By Mallory Shelbourne - 03/18/18 08:44 AM EDT

President Trump on Sunday said former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe wrote memos about their interactions to further his own agenda.

“Spent very little time with Andrew McCabe, but he never took notes when he was with me,” Trump wrote on Twitter.

“I don’t believe he made memos except to help his own agenda, probably at a later date. Same with lying James Comey. Can we call them Fake Memos?”

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/378987-trump-mccabe-wrote-memos-to-help-his-own-agenda
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Trump: McCabe wrote memos 'to help his own agenda'
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2018, 01:58:19 pm »
And the President is undoubtedly correct.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2018, 02:03:50 pm »
And the President is undoubtedly correct.

Did he tweet that?   
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2018, 03:05:54 pm »
At least one of the interactions Trump had with McCabe was a phone call the day after Comey was fired.  He'd have no idea if notes were taken during the call and he obviously doesn't understand the concept of contemporaneous notes.  They don't have to be taken in real time.  Documentation of conversations and occurrences in the aftermath of an interaction or encounter carries more weight down the road than someone's recollection - even if it is 'one of the great memories of all time.'
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2018, 08:51:49 pm »
At least one of the interactions Trump had with McCabe was a phone call the day after Comey was fired.  He'd have no idea if notes were taken during the call and he obviously doesn't understand the concept of contemporaneous notes.  They don't have to be taken in real time.  Documentation of conversations and occurrences in the aftermath of an interaction or encounter carries more weight down the road than someone's recollection - even if it is 'one of the great memories of all time.'

I want to see the notes.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2018, 08:56:52 pm »
I want to see the notes.

Given the way leaks have come out of Mueller’s investigation, you probably won’t have to wait very long.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.