Author Topic: Schumer: 'Severe consequences' if Trump moves to shut down Mueller probe  (Read 529 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Schumer: 'Severe consequences' if Trump moves to shut down Mueller probe
By Josh Delk - 03/17/18 03:14 PM EDT

Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) on Saturday warned of "severe consequences" if President Trump moves to shut down the special counsel's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.

Schumer cited comments by Trump's personal attorney John Dowd on Saturday asking the deputy attorney general to "bring an end" to the "fraudulent" investigation he claimed was constructed to undermine the president.

"The president, the administration, and his legal team must not take any steps to curtail, interfere with, or end the special counsel's investigation or there will be severe consequences from both Democrats and Republicans," Schumer said in a statement.

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/378946-schumer-severe-consequences-if-trump-moves-to-shut-down-mueller
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Schumer: 'Severe consequences' if Trump moves to shut down Mueller probe

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon

Come to think about it. Schumer is like Neidermeier.

! No longer available
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Whatever, Chunkie.

Offline libertybele

I'm hoping Trump takes him up on his threat.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
'Severe Consequences' as in?

Does this mean you're going to become even more of an obstructionist blow hard Chuckie?

I thought you were already maxed out.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
'Severe Consequences' as in?

Does this mean you're going to become even more of an obstructionist blow hard Chuckie?

I thought you were already maxed out.

Some people have almost unlimited abilities.