Author Topic: Samantha Power delivers ominous message to Trump: 'Not a good idea to piss off John Brennan'  (Read 1135 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Samantha Power delivers ominous message to Trump: 'Not a good idea to piss off John Brennan'
by Kimberly Leonard
 | March 17, 2018 04:49 PM

Samantha Power, who was U.S. ambassador to the United Nations under former President Barack Obama, warned President Trump on Saturday that it was "not a good idea to piss off John Brennan" after the former CIA director told him in a tweet that America would "triumph over you."

Brennan was responding to news that Attorney General Jeff Sessions had fired FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, a move praised by the president amid investigations that found McCabe "had made an unauthorized disclosure to the news media and lacked candor − including under oath − on multiple occasions."

Brennan, who served as CIA director under Obama, warned Trump on Twitter that when his "venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/courts/samantha-power-delivers-ominous-message-to-trump-not-a-good-idea-to-piss-off-john-brennan
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Why isn't she in jail?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I hope she's on the subpoena list from the second General Counsel.   :smokin:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I'd step lightly if I was you Mzzz. Power.

It's time to drop the hammer on these people.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Samantha Power, a second rate communist hack.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Why isn't she in jail?

I'm surprised Brennan stepped out of his Mosque long enough to send that tweet.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Victoria33

"Brennan ...warned Trump on Twitter that when his "venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history."

Prediciton likely to happen.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

Yes.

But I am beginning get nervous about why it has not happened yet.

And I do not buy the 'getting all their ducks in a row' excuse.

I am worrying that the Glorious Peoples Coup Obama and the Clintons put in motion has passed the 'recall' point and that all of us have been played.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline dfwgator

Sorry, but I don't give a crap about what somebody who once voted for Gus Hall thinks.

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
Yes.

I am worrying that the Glorious Peoples Coup Obama and the Clintons put in motion has passed the 'recall' point and that all of us have been played.

@INVAR Or it was all overblown to begin with, and people have been sold a bill of goods about the level of corruption, etc.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@INVAR Or it was all overblown to begin with, and people have been sold a bill of goods about the level of corruption, etc.

It's possible, but it goes against human nature for power like that not to corrupt people.  I suspect the truth is somewhere in the middle, and if there is corruption we'll never see the truth, nor the guilty punished. 

But...get nabbed by a red light camera.....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

Nope.  I don't buy that at all.

The amount of corruption already documented is beyond staggering. 

Why is Louis Lerner walking around free when she should be in an orange jumpsuit in Leavenworth?  The Clinton Foundation?  The E-mail servers?

I am convinced the corruption is beyond even my own worst suppositions of how bad it is.

And given how both parties in Washington have acted and are acting in the face of overt evidence of corruption - I think that illustrates that my suppositions have merit.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline mountaineer

Some folks respond on Twitter to Brennan's threat:
Dan Bongino  Verified account @dbongino
16h16 hours ago

Not a good idea to use the Constitution as toilet paper, spy on your political opponents, lie about it, and then issue veiled threats such as “Not a good idea to piss off John Brennan.” Brennan has a lot more to worry about than being “pissed off” right now. Wake up.
----------------------
Stefan Molyneux  Verified account @StefanMolyneux
14h14 hours ago

Former CIA director John Brennan had the CIA illegally spy on a Congressional inquiry in an attempt to disrupt an investigation into CIA torture. He then "misinformed" the Senate about it while under oath and should be in prison.
---------------------
Mollie   Verified account @MZHemingway
10h10 hours ago

A year ago, media narrative was that intel chiefs were a bunch of apolitical boyscouts who were right to take pee-pee kompromat claims seriously. As Brennan's increasingly unhinged tweets show, a year later, that narrative (and push by compliant media) looks patently absurd.
--------------------
Rep. Steven Smith    @RepStevenSmith
13h13 hours ago

An Islamist, a Communist, and a traitor walk into a bar....
Bartender says, "What can I get you, Mr. Brennan?" #FiredMcCabe
----------------------
Brit Hume   Verified account @brithume
16h16 hours ago

Be grateful Brennan didn’t say this to your face. You’d still be wiping the spittle off.
Oh yes, and then there's this:
Epsilon Foxtrot  @epifox911
17h17 hours ago

BREAKING:  9/11 - All 19 Islamic terrorist high-jackers got their visas stamped before they came to America at the CIA station in Jeda.  And who was in charge? Who overrode everyone else's concerns and cautions and ordered those visas stamped??  "Disgraced Demagogue" John Brennan
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 11:30:38 am by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline aligncare

Nope.  I don't buy that at all.

The amount of corruption already documented is beyond staggering

Why is Louis Lerner walking around free when she should be in an orange jumpsuit in Leavenworth?  The Clinton Foundation?  The E-mail servers?

I am convinced the corruption is beyond even my own worst suppositions of how bad it is.

And given how both parties in Washington have acted and are acting in the face of overt evidence of corruption - I think that illustrates that my suppositions have merit.

Exactly. It’s not a matter of us being fooled, the evidence of serious breeches of law and protocol has already been documented. So, yes folks, there is gambling going on in Casablanca.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Epsilon Foxtrot  @epifox911
17h17 hours ago

BREAKING:  9/11 - All 19 Islamic terrorist high-jackers got their visas stamped before they came to America at the CIA station in Jeda.  And who was in charge? Who overrode everyone else's concerns and cautions and ordered those visas stamped??  "Disgraced Demagogue" John Brennan

This one is news to me but it fits!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Lando Lincoln

This one is news to me but it fits!

I was unaware of that also.  Details would be interesting.  This part is intriguing:  Who overrode everyone else's concerns and cautions and ordered those visas stamped??
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I was unaware of that also.  Details would be interesting.  This part is intriguing:  Who overrode everyone else's concerns and cautions and ordered those visas stamped??

Indeed they would!  Very much so!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Lando Lincoln

Indeed they would!  Very much so!

Not sure how credible the source is, but I found this:

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2015/08/27/cia-director-john-brennan-is-a-muslim-convert/

On September 18, 2014, on the Ground Zero radio program, a whistle blower named Greg Ford of the 223rd Military Intelligence Battalion claimed that Brennan, as chief of the CIA station in Jeda, overrode concerns and ordered that the visas of the 19 plane-hijackers be stamped. At 1:32:47 into the interview, Ford talked about ISIS and how it was created. Someone called in with a question about 9/11. Ford said:

“All 19 high jackers? Where did they get their visas stamped before they came to this country to launch 9/11? They got their visas stamped in the CIA station in Jeda. And the second in command said ‘No way, absolutely we are not going to stamp those visas.’ And the fellow who was in charge, his name was John Brennan. He was the person who overrode those concerns and cautions and ordered those visas stamped in Jeda.”

There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Not sure how credible the source is, but I found this:

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2015/08/27/cia-director-john-brennan-is-a-muslim-convert/

Find our were John Brennon was at the time and you will know whether or not this is true!

Turns out it's not if this Wiki time line is correct.

n 1996, he was CIA station chief in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia when the Khobar Towers bombing killed 19 U.S. servicemen.[6] In 1999, he was appointed chief of staff to George Tenet, then-Director of the CIA.[4][6] Brennan became deputy executive director of the CIA in March 2001.[4] He was director of the newly created Terrorist Threat Integration Center from 2003 to 2004, an office that sifted through and compiled information for President Bush's daily top secret intelligence briefings and employed the services of analysts from a dozen U.S. agencies and entities.[1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_O._Brennan

Edit to add that there is more than one John Brennon at CIA as it turns out  http://www.af.mil/About-Us/Biographies/Display/Article/104715/major-general-john-t-brennan/
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 02:19:41 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
That women is soul and bone deep ugly.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Yes.

I've always gotten the feeling that they are waiting for Mueller to finish up the investigation knowing he'll find nothing.

Problem is I think Mueller is dragging this out to the election in the hopes the Dems take back Congress. I think Trump's team needs to push for an end for that reason.

Then he needs to go after them. If they don't, then I tend to agree with your theory.
The Republic is lost.

Offline DB

Yes.

It is unlikely their "insurance" plan was a minor attempt.

Offline Night Hides Not

I think I know how to really anger her: call her by her correct name, Mrs. Sunstein.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.