Author Topic: Has $55MILLION of gold lost during the Battle of Gettysburg finally been discovered? FBI descends on  (Read 593 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Has $55MILLION of gold lost during the Battle of Gettysburg finally been discovered? FBI descends on site where treasure hunters claim they found the haul

The FBI, Pennsylvania state officials and two local treasure hunters were seen at Dents Run, a site where $55million worth of gold is rumored to be buried
    Dennis Parada and his son Kem, founders of Finders Keepers, have said for years they tracked gold lost during the Battle of Gettysburg to Dents Run
    The father and son duo claimed they were not legally allowed to dig up the gold
    The FBI would not say why it was at Dents Run and ordered Dennis and Kem not to talk about what was going on at the central Pennsylvania site 

By Associated Press and Minyvonne Burke For Dailymail.com

Published: 15:20 EDT, 16 March 2018 | Updated: 10:49 EDT, 17 March 2018

Has $55million worth of lost gold from the Civil War era been found in central Pennsylvania?

That's what locals seem to believe after FBI agents, Department of Conservation and Natural Resources and treasure hunters Dennis and Kem Parada were seen digging around a remote area in Benezette Township, called Dents Run. 

Dennis and his son Kem, the owners of the treasure hunting organization Finders Keepers, have claimed for years that 52 gold bars were buried under a fire pit at Dents Run more than 150 years ago during the Battle of Gettysburg.

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5511135/FBI-site-Civil-War-gold-rumored-buried.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
    The father and son duo claimed they were not legally allowed to dig up the gold... (in a remote area)
 the owners of the treasure hunting organization Finders Keepers

Lol, at their company name... I would name my metal detecting (and part time smelting) company.... "NOYB government scum"...
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
$55 million in modern dollars...I assume, I'm sure the article says.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Dennis and his son Kem, the owners of the treasure hunting organization Finders Keepers, have claimed for years that 52 gold bars were buried under a fire pit at Dents Run more than 150 years ago during the Battle of Gettysburg.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5511135/FBI-site-Civil-War-gold-rumored-buried.html#ixzz5A3LzWrvt
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Now, that I have read the article, I gather that one can not just go meddling into a national park, military park, maybe national monuments as well or else, I'd think this FindersKeepers organization would go after these gold bars.

But somehow they think they know its down there.

Offline Suppressed

Now, that I have read the article, I gather that one can not just go meddling into a national park, military park, maybe national monuments as well or else, I'd think this FindersKeepers organization would go after these gold bars.

But somehow they think they know its down there.

It's not in the park.  It's in an obscure location northwest of State College, far from the ambush site or where the wagons were heading.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn