Author Topic: James Comey warns Trump: The American people will 'soon' be able to judge 'who is honorable and who  (Read 463 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
James Comey warns Trump: The American people will 'soon' be able to judge 'who is honorable and who is not'
by Daniel Chaitin
 | March 17, 2018 01:51 PM

This story was updated at 3:38 p.m.

Former FBI Director James Comey shot a message at President Trump after his former deputy Andrew McCabe was fired, warning that "the American people will hear my story very soon,"

"And they can judge for themselves who is honorable and who is not," he added in a terse tweet. Comey has a book coming out next month and a planned media tour to go along with it.

James Comey
✔
@Comey

Mr. President, the American people will hear my story very soon. And they can judge for themselves who is honorable and who is not.
12:43 PM - Mar 17, 2018

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/james-comey-warns-trump-the-american-people-will-soon-be-able-judge-who-is-honorable-and-who-is-not
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I already have azzhole and I won't be buying your damned book!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
His exoneration of Hildabeast itself illustrates his "honorableness".

Which is to say - he has NONE.

Either to his oath, to the law or to the Constitution.

He only has honor among the lawless.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Comey's day is coming. We all know it.

As soon as we get rid of that stupid monkey Sessions, they will all get what is what.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Obama's Dem Party AG Lynch apparently delegated authority to him, to decide if Hillary should be indicted for reckless national security violations.

He approved no recordings or writings for Hillary's interview.

He approved the memo, before she was interviewed.

He then goes on to pursue Trump, along with McCabe, Strzok, etc.

Comey releases confidential material to a personal friend, in violation of security protocols.

All of these steps were highly unusual, and some were clear violations of procedure or law or both.

He approved the use of fake information n the Steel Dossier.

His performance from start to end, was partisan, corrupt and probably illegal.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
I already have azzhole and I won't be buying your damned book!

You won't need to; it will be plastered on every available surface and blasted over all media ;).
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You mean like Fire and Fury?  :laugh:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

Comey's day is coming. We all know it.

As soon as we get rid of that stupid monkey Sessions, they will all get what is what.

That's it in a nutshell.  I was surprised that he fired McCabe. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline The_Reader_David

Note to Comey:  Some of us are already fairly certain about at least one person not being honorable.  He was a high ranking law federal law enforcement official, who rather than impartially enforcing the law, made up out of whole cloth a mens rea provision in a law that criminalized negligent handling of classified information so he could let a notable figure in American politics escape without indictment, despite manifestly having violated the law as written.  (Pro tip:  the very notion of negligence precludes the application of a mens rea standard of guilt.) Maybe you know someone who fits that description?
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Note to Comey:  Some of us are already fairly certain about at least one person not being honorable.  He was a high ranking law federal law enforcement official, who rather than impartially enforcing the law, made up out of whole cloth a mens rea provision in a law that criminalized negligent handling of classified information so he could let a notable figure in American politics escape without indictment, despite manifestly having violated the law as written.  (Pro tip:  the very notion of negligence precludes the application of a mens rea standard of guilt.) Maybe you know someone who fits that description?

@The_Reader_David

Well said sir!  Well said indeed!

- J. R. R. Tolkien