Author Topic: McCabe just made life tough for Comey and the special counsel.. By Jonathan Turley  (Read 347 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
McCabe just made life tough for Comey and the special counsel
By Jonathan Turley, opinion contributor — 03/17/18 10:00 AM EDT

Following his termination late Friday night, former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe declared that he was “singled out” after “unrelenting” attacks by President Trump and critics. McCabe’s objections are less than credible, given the virtually unprecedented recommendation of career officials to fire the one-time acting FBI director.

However, McCabe may have rectified his “singled out” status with his long statement criticizing his termination: In the middle of it is a line that could be viewed as incriminating fired FBI director James Comey, not just in leaking sensitive information but also in lying to Congress.

McCabe is accused of misleading investigators about allegedly giving information to a former Wall Street Journal reporter about the investigation of Hillary Clinton and the Clinton family’s charitable foundation. McCabe asserts in his post-firing statement that he not only had authority to “share” that information to the media but did so with the knowledge of “the director.” The FBI director at the time was Comey.

more
http://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/378919-mccabe-just-made-life-tough-for-comey-and-the-special-counsel
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Hangum ALL I say!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline endicom

Tangled web. If McCabe's yammering puts Comey on the hot seat then Comey leads to Hillary.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Tangled web. If McCabe's yammering puts Comey on the hot seat then Comey leads to Hillary.

000hehehehe
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
"If McCabe knew, Comey knew, and if Comey knew, Hilarious knew . . . "

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline skeeter

"If McCabe knew, Comey knew, and if Comey knew, Hilarious knew . . . "

If Hillary knew, Obama knew.

Unless he was on vacation.