Author Topic: Democrat calls for ‘open hearings’ on Trump administration after McCabe firing  (Read 816 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrat calls for ‘open hearings’ on Trump administration after McCabe firing
By Jacqueline Thomsen - 03/17/18 09:06 AM EDT

A House Democrat is calling for Republicans to hold hearings on the Trump administration after the firing of FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe.

“Firing Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe at 10pm on a Friday night is an attack on law enforcement staggering in both its cowardice and vindictiveness," Rep. Raja Krishnamoorthi (D-Ill.) said in a statement. “The White House has shown yet again that it will stop at nothing to discredit the FBI and, through it, Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation.”

“Congressional Republican leadership must now have the courage to hold open hearings on the Trump administration’s unprecedented efforts to undermine the rule of law and those who uphold it,” he continued. "To do any less would be to betray the principles that truly make America great.”

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/378912-democrat-calls-for-open-hearings-on-trump-administration-after-mccabe-firing
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I'm all for having an open hearing on McCabe's leaks and obstruction.  This won't go the way they think it will.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Rep. Raja Krishnamoorthi (D-Ill.) Bring it you slimy POS!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

A DEM from IL; the finest of the liberal mental midgets.  :whistle:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Hey, Rep. Raja Krishnamoorthi I call for the publication of the unredacted IG report.

Have you a problem with this?

:thumbsup:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Democrat calls for ‘open hearings’ on Trump administration after McCabe firing

Like most everyone else here, I think McCabe is a low-life.  Wish administration would had waited until his retirement age though.  Why give these pukes any excuse to accuse event of this being petty and revengeful.  Let the AH fade into the sunset.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Like most everyone else here, I think McCabe is a low-life.  Wish administration would had waited until his retirement age though.  Why give these pukes any excuse to accuse event of this being petty and revengeful.  Let the AH fade into the sunset.

The calls to fire McCabe to prevent him living off the taxpayer's dole came from the OIG ... he was terminated for misconduct after a lengthy investigation.  The full results of which have not yet been released.  @catfish1957

Sessions Statement:

"Pursuant to Department Order 1202, and based on the report of the Inspector General, the findings of the FBI Office of Professional Responsibility, and the recommendation of the Department’s senior career official, I have terminated the employment of Andrew McCabe effective immediately."

"After an extensive and fair investigation and according to Department of Justice procedure, the Department’s Office of the Inspector General (OIG) provided its report on allegations of misconduct by Andrew McCabe to the FBI’s Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR)."

The FBI’s OPR then reviewed the report and underlying documents and issued a disciplinary proposal recommending the dismissal of Mr. McCabe.  Both the OIG and FBI OPR reports concluded that Mr. McCabe had made an unauthorized disclosure to the news media and lacked candor − including under oath − on multiple occasions.

"The FBI expects every employee to adhere to the highest standards of honesty, integrity, and accountability. As the OPR proposal stated, 'all FBI employees know that lacking candor under oath results in dismissal and that our integrity is our brand.'"

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/17/former-fbi-deputy-director-andrew-mccabe-fired.html

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The calls to fire McCabe to prevent him living off the taxpayer's dole came from the OIG ... he was terminated for misconduct after a lengthy investigation.  The full results of which have not yet been released.  @catfish1957

Sessions Statement:

Thanks....
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
The calls to fire McCabe to prevent him living off the taxpayer's dole came from the OIG ... he was terminated for misconduct after a lengthy investigation.  The full results of which have not yet been released.

Which is why you let IGs do their job and not tweet dumb stuff, like this.....

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher

Which is why you let IGs do their job and not tweet dumb stuff, like this.....

There lies intent my original comment.  Why make what should be the normal course of justice into a vendetta.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
A DEM from IL; the finest of the liberal mental midgets.  :whistle:

Add Tammy Duckworth and you got two of a kind.  Add Dickless Durbin an it is busted hand.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."