Author Topic: BREAKING: MCCABE FIRED!!  (Read 3492 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: BREAKING: MCCABE FIRED!!
« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2018, 08:15:45 pm »
Pretty amazing really. 20 years and benefits for life. And we get the bill for life without the benefits.

You got it.  It may be the rule of 80 though, where age + time employed = 80 years before you can retire.  But, if he's only 50 then it's unlikely.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2018, 08:23:51 pm »
You got it.  It may be the rule of 80 though, where age + time employed = 80 years before you can retire.  But, if he's only 50 then it's unlikely.

It's the police officer thing.  For everyone else it's the rule of 80.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2018, 08:26:44 pm »
It's the police officer thing.  For everyone else it's the rule of 80.

Oh, that's right.  I forgot the LEO thing.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2018, 10:06:07 pm »
In FL, Law enforcement can retire at age 55 with 10 years of service and at age 52 with 25 years of service. Those working in the Florida Retirement system are eligible for a Pension Plan benefit  after six years of service (if they enrolled in the FRS prior to July 1, 2011) or eight years of service (if they enrolled in the FRS on or after July 1, 2011).  Those who were vested earlier receive a larger COLA then those coming in later.  Also it used to be that their pensions were fully contributed to by the State.  Gov. Scott changed that so that the employees have to pay towards a portion of their pensions.  Most employees however, work at a reduced wage in comparison to those in the public sector.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #54 on: March 18, 2018, 03:22:16 am »
I think if they've put in 20 years, they do.

I think that's only in certain cases, under an early retirement benefit, such as involuntary separation without cause. 

And Federal.  Remember, most state and local government employees have far worse setups.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #55 on: March 18, 2018, 11:48:15 am »
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 11:48:41 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline libertybele

« Reply #56 on: March 18, 2018, 12:03:24 pm »

Great post DC!  ...Whitewater ... Fast 'n Furious ...

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #57 on: March 18, 2018, 12:06:41 pm »
Great post DC!  ...Whitewater ... Fast 'n Furious ...

Let's not forget the Clinton Foundation .... 88devil

Online mountaineer

« Reply #58 on: March 18, 2018, 12:09:16 pm »
Snagged this from Twitter:

Jerry Dunleavy   @JerryDunleavy 16h16 hours ago

So I did some digging.
On the left is Comey’s testimony in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee on 5/3/17.
On the right is McCabe’s statement after being fired on 3/16/18.
The discrepancy here ***seems*** to indicate that, at the very least, either Comey or McCabe is lying.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

Offline libertybele

« Reply #60 on: March 18, 2018, 12:16:49 pm »

So I did some digging.
On the left is Comey’s testimony in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee on 5/3/17.
The discrepancy here ***seems*** to indicate that, at the very least, either Comey or McCabe is lying.

I vote for both of them are lying.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #61 on: March 18, 2018, 12:27:54 pm »

So I did some digging.

Great find @mountaineer    Here's Turley's take on Comey's future ..  http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,308426.0.html

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #62 on: March 18, 2018, 01:24:12 pm »
I do feel sorry for McCabe's family, if he has any...they were counting on this pension too..oh well.

Is it true that McCabe's pension and benefits total $1.8 Million?

And they get to retire at age 50?

And This is how America defines 'Public Service'?

I don't feel one bit sorrier for McCabe's family than I would for the family of a tax sucking Leftist/Marxist University Professor who FINALLY got canned.

If He's only 50 then She's still got enough left in her to go hunt up another Sugar Daddy.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline libertybele

« Reply #63 on: March 18, 2018, 01:53:52 pm »
Is it true that McCabe's pension and benefits total $1.8 Million?

And they get to retire at age 50?

And This is how America defines 'Public Service'?

I don't feel one bit sorrier for McCabe's family than I would for the family of a tax sucking Leftist/Marxist University Professor who FINALLY got canned.

If He's only 50 then She's still got enough left in her to go hunt up another Sugar Daddy.

He will only see a portion of the $1.8 mil and will probably wind up receiving around $50,000/yr rather than $55,000/yr.  I'm not sure if he lost medical benefits or not.  He may take this to court and if he gets a liberal judge they may rule in his favor. IMHO, I think he'd be better off to count his loses and take what he's got left as he may be in a lot more trouble than he realizes.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #64 on: March 18, 2018, 02:36:44 pm »
He will only see a portion of the $1.8 mil and will probably wind up receiving around $50,000/yr rather than $55,000/yr.  I'm not sure if he lost medical benefits or not.  He may take this to court and if he gets a liberal judge they may rule in his favor. IMHO, I think he'd be better off to count his loses and take what he's got left as he may be in a lot more trouble than he realizes.

Here's Forbes take on it.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ebauer/2018/03/17/no-andrew-mccabe-isnt-losing-his-pension/#2e45cf66236d
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #65 on: March 18, 2018, 09:30:46 pm »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #66 on: March 18, 2018, 09:58:44 pm »

Big hand clapping, honoring and respecting with Tiffany Trump honored to sit with Bill and Hillary, also graced by her majesty Nancy Pelosi.  I didn't realize that is what we do when someone deserves prison.  Huh, crazy world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hbWCggw2ss
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 09:59:14 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #67 on: March 18, 2018, 10:23:50 pm »
Big hand clapping, honoring and respecting with Tiffany Trump honored to sit with Bill and Hillary, also graced by her majesty Nancy Pelosi.  I didn't realize that is what we do when someone deserves prison.  Huh, crazy world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hbWCggw2ss

It is the Oligarchy's way of instructing new arrivals to assure their Operatives that they are protected, and all the nasty shit they did will not cause them any trouble.

The corrupt Federal Beast is too big to allow itself to be disrupted by petty notions of justice and lawfulness.

Especially when the 'law' only applies to us little people and they - in the ivory towers of power are exempt from any 'laws'.

Just remember this fact and historical truth: you cannot slow, stop or remove tyranny via civil means.

Period.

Neither can you impose the rule of law, on the lawless via civil institutions the have been corrupted.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Fantom

« Reply #68 on: March 18, 2018, 10:45:09 pm »
Sounds about right.   He can retire after he gets out of prison.

:beer:  Amen.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass