Author Topic: Officers Arrest Costco Thieves in Bulk  (Read 762 times)

Offline Suppressed

Officers Arrest Costco Thieves in Bulk
« on: March 17, 2018, 12:40:06 am »
Officers Arrest Costco Thieves in Bulk
Written by Detective Mark Jamieson on March 16, 2018 11:53 am
http://spdblotter.seattle.gov/2018/03/16/officers-arrest-costco-thieves-in-bulk/

Two thieves burst through the emergency exit of the SoDo Costco carrying armloads of stolen laptops and vacuums Wednesday afternoon, only to spot a group of officers standing between them and their getaway driver.

[...]

As police were interviewing the woman in the car, officers standing at the emergency exit could hear someone attempting to open the doors.

Moments later, two suspects, a 30-year-old man and a 21-year-old woman opened the emergency doors and attempted to walk out of the store carrying stolen computers and vacuum cleaners.

[...]

Costco Thieves Busted
SPD Blotter
Uploaded on Mar 16, 2018
Several thieves tried to make a break for it at a Seattle Costco store on March 14th, but officers were waiting for them.

! No longer available
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Officers Arrest Costco Thieves in Bulk
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2018, 03:12:38 am »
Interesting, at the Costcos around me you have to submit your receipt at the secure room to get high value items like laptops and computers and how many vacuum cleaners are armloads? Most vacuum cleaners in boxes weigh at least twenty pounds so these must have been some pretty hefty thieves.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2018, 09:27:34 am »
Interesting, at the Costcos around me you have to submit your receipt at the secure room to get high value items like laptops and computers and how many vacuum cleaners are armloads? Most vacuum cleaners in boxes weigh at least twenty pounds so these must have been some pretty hefty thieves.

It looks like they'd gone into the storeroom. The video shows them getting busted with the items as they take the back exit...something like 1:30 into the video.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 09:29:24 am by Suppressed »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2018, 09:45:44 am »
I shop at BJ's. I like better than the Costco across the street.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️