Author Topic: Rush: We Don’t Have Warriors at DOJ  (Read 635 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: We Don’t Have Warriors at DOJ
« on: March 16, 2018, 09:31:36 pm »

We Don’t Have Warriors at DOJ

Mar 16, 2018

RUSH: We go back to the phones now in Memphis. Terry, great to have you with us on the EIB Network. Hello.

CALLER: Yes, sir. How are you doing today, Rush?

RUSH: Just fine. Thank you.

CALLER: It’s a pleasure and honor to talk to you, I’m a first-time caller and I’m a long, longtime listener.

RUSH: Great to have you out there. I’ve been doing this a long time myself, so I know right where you are.

CALLER: Well, I got a question for you, and my question is, do you really think there’s a chance that Jeff Sessions would fire Andrew McCabe before this weekend.

RUSH: I want to play an audio sound bite. You hang on. We’re gonna listen to this together. I made a point yesterday. I said, how ironic is this. Here we’ve got McCabe and he’s worried about losing his pension. What about Michael Flynn? They’re gonna put him in jail! They’re gonna put him in jail, he’s lost his house. He’s lost his entire life’s work in order to pay legal fees for lying when the FBI doesn’t even think that he lied. The guy has had to sell his house. He’s had to give up the fight because he can’t afford it, and here we are worried about whether McCabe is gonna get his pension? What’s wrong? And guess what where that showed up? Last night, Fox News Channel, The Story with Martha MacCallum, here’s Jonathan Turley.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/03/16/we-dont-have-warriors-at-doj/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Rush: We Don’t Have Warriors at DOJ
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2018, 09:35:14 pm »
No kidding?   What a surprise! /s
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DB

Re: Rush: We Don’t Have Warriors at DOJ
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2018, 09:39:26 pm »
The swamp protect their own.